Chapter 34

King P.O.V

   I woke up with a bright light shining on my face and sharee knows good and damn well I don't like the window being open when I wake up.I went to get up to close the curtains but a nigga couldn't move I then looked around and noticed that this wasn't my room and I was tied up.All I could do was shake my head and laughing some niggas probably caught me slipping.

   I huffed some a puff of air out out and tried getting out the ropes but I couldn't. "Oh your awake I see" I heard a familiar voice say.I looked up and it was crystal with a plate of breakfast.All I did was chuckle "you crazy bitch" I said shaking my head "wtf is this cuh?" I asked "king you really think you finna take my kids and beat on me like it's okay" she replied while shaking her head "bro ong imma fuck you up let me out of this" I said trying to get out of these ropes. No king now eat she replied.

"BITCH fuck you" I said trying to get out the rope.It started to loosen a little and she noticed so she punched me in my stomach but I ate that shit I raised to get out of situations like this.All I did was laugh "crystal when I get out of this I'm fuckin you up" mhm yah whatever king Eat up I'll be back she replied while leaving the room

After a while I managed to get out the ropes and shit and found my pants on the floor but my gun and all my shit was gone.I put my pants on and was going to leave the room to go find crystal but then I seen someone open the door.I got ready to knock the fuck outta crystal but then I saw Alyssa.Her eyes glew up as soon as she saw me "Dadddyyy"she said jumping up in my arms I then saw Adrian run up and grab my leg.

Y'all missed daddy I said carrying them downstairs. Yesss Alyssa giggled as I tickled her then I grabbed Adrian and fake slammed him on the couch and started tickling him. " where's mommy" I asked him while tickling him "she's sick in the bathroom" he said laughing.hmm Ight I said I put on cartoons and told them to stay down here and don't come up unless I called them.They nodded their heads but they was too busy watching to even focus on me.

Crystal better not be doing no drugs I mumbled to myself.I made my way upstairs to the bathroom and all I could hear is her vomiting I did a light knock on the door a few times before she said "Alyssa or Adrian can you get mommy a water" I opened the door and slightly peeped my head in the bathroom. She was vomiting still so I sat against the bathroom counter and crossed arms . "You good" I asked her

Seeing her Jump a little from the sound of my voice kinda made me chuckle. All she did was sit against the wall and look up at me.I could see that she was crying before all this but a nigga didn't give a fuck.I got shit to do and a pregnant gf to attend to and this bitch got me all in here tied up. "Where my shit at crystal so I can take my kids and go" I said Fuck you,you ain't taking my kids no where king she replied I grabbed her and punched her right in the mouth.

You really fucking with me crysta- then was cut off by a punch to the face. Im not gonna lie she got me good cause a nigga mouth was bleeding I went to go punch her again but the she upper cut me. "Mmmm fuck you bitch" I replied before kicking her in the stomach she fell back in the tub then I started punching her non stop but I stopped cause something in me wouldn't let me beat her to death.

I left the bathroom and went into the living room and asked the kids where their mom keys at.In the kitchen Adrian said. Ight both of y'all put y'all shoes on who gonna go to grandma house. Okay they both said in a unison.

I got all of the kids stuff and crystals bag which had my stuff in it and walked the kids to the car.I put them in they car seats and told them to stay while I got they mom. "Daddy why you got blood all over you" Alyssa asked