Chapter 44

Crystal P.O.V

It been months since king's funeral and I miss him more and more everyday and I'm Also regretting all the times we ever argued or when I took the kids and ran away even tho he lied to me and kept secrets from me I missed him a lot. I wish there was something I could've done to stop all this from happening but I guess everything happens for a reason. Everyone is still sad about what happened and I got back on good terms with everyone and we are currently trying to support each other. Chad and JJ is still trying to find out who did this but they have no clues so far. The people who saw the Incident that day say some men in a car did a drive by. I guess all the things the kings done all these years caught up to him.

It turns out that the lady who came up to me at the funeral did have a kid by king and they had a dna test when the baby was first born and it was 100% his and mama lin even got a test to see and it came out 100% his and I was hurt cause her whole pregnancy he was there for her.She had a baby shower and a maternity photoshoot and he even supported her whole pregnancy even being there for the birth and that hurted me a lot. Cause I never got no baby shower from king or even got to take pictures with him and he denied my baby and treated me like shit the whole time.I wasn't going to lie that broke me for someone who I was there for and supported all this time he didn't treat me like it.

But that's besides the point Adrian is fine and making a recovery and we just got the news today that he finally be able to come back home and that was a relief for me. After all the sleepless nights of staying up at the hospital praying for my baby it worked. At the moment I am on the way to the hospital with nyla and Alyssa to go get him. I felt like since all these things happened my bond got stronger with everyone and for once I feel like I have a family who supports me but not a completed one.

Alyssa ask more and more about king everyday asking when he'll wake up It hurts me that she doesn't fully understand what is going on and its going to break my heart even more when I have to explain to her and Adrian that he's gone and will never come back. I just hope they remember that he loves them dearly and would give them the world if he could.

                                              _

"Dang momma this hurts" Adrian said trying to get out the hospital bed. "Baby I know but you have to relax so nothing happens" I replied trying to get him to lay back down. "Finee" he said laying back down. Adrain is still in pain from getting shot even though the wound has healed he still has pain from time to time. "Where's dad why didn't he come to see me" Adrian asked looking up from the tablet him and Alyssa were watching a movie on. "He couldn't make it" I replied not wanting to tell him what happened. "Is he mad at me" Adrian asked "no he's not mad at you now go back to watching the movie" I replied "okay" he nodded his head. Something in me couldn't bring myself together to tell him or Alyssa .king is gone and it's sad to say Adrian couldn't even say his final goodbyes

"How my grand babies doing" ms.lin said walking in with a bunch of gifts. After Adrian seen them gifts I knew he couldn't care bout nun else I could already see the joy in his eyes.

"How you holding up" mama lin asked me as she handed Nyla a small toy while Adrian and Alyssa opened Theirs. "I'm doing fine and you?" I said not wanting to mention king infront of the kids. "I'm trying to get by" she said sitting next to me.

"Did he tell you what happened" mama lin whispered to me "no I don't want to bring up king right now until we get back home" I replied whispering. "How is ny and everyone else" i asked "JJ and chad is trying to get by and ny she just hasn't been the same since the baby shower and it has gotten worse since king died" mama lin replied in a worried tone. "I'll talk to her" I said trying to comfort mama lin. I already knew it was probably the baby she got rid of and her ex and king on top of that to add to more stress. Everyone was hurting right now.

"You ready to go home the doctor" said knocking on the door before coming In with a wheel chair for Adrian "Yahh" Adrian replied excitedly. "When I get home imma tell dad how big and strong I am  like him and how I survived this shit" Adrian said proudly said "Adrian watch your mouth" I said while signing his Release papers. "Sorry momma" he said playing with his toy gun.

The doctor talked to me separately and explained to me the medication that Adrian would have to have and the therapy that he was going to have to go thru to fully recover from the gunshot wound in his chest. We were already in the front and Alyssa was pushing Adrian around in his chair and they also played along. I already knew once we got home I was going to have to tell the all about king and how he was dead and wasn't coming back. It was already hurting  me a lot for me to even have to question about what happened that day .The police already talked to him the day he woke up asking him questions on what happened but i didn't wanna hear and I told them not to tell Adrian about kings death cause I wanted to sit down and tell him and Alyssa down together.

"Okay guys time to go" I said walking up front to were momma lin and the kids were at. "mommy can I push Adrian pleaseeee" Alyssa asked begging "yes baby you can be but careful" I replied. "Thank you again for coming out here and helping me mama lin I don't know what I would do without you" I said grabbing Nyla who was now sleeping from her. "No problem baby I'm always here for you and the kids we're family now" she said hugging me. "Thank you" I whispered while hugging her. "Let's go guys" I said breaking the hug with mama lin and following behind Alyssa as she pushed Adrian.

"Adrian do you remember what happened the day you and daddy got shot" I asked him as he was finishing up his food "yah I was playing with the ball and some men in a car came and and slowed down they car and stopped and they pulled out a gun and started shooting and dad came infront of me so I wouldn't get hurt" he said eating a piece of his chicken "did you see who" I continued to ask "no but there was two in the front and 3 in the back" he said putting the chicken down not wanting to eat it no more. "Okay" I said grabbing the plate and taking it to the sink. "Alyssa go sit at the table with your brother I have something to tell you guys" I yelled out "yess mommy" she said dropping her toys and bring a doll to the table

"So you guys know your dad loves your right" I said trying not to cry "yes" the both replied nodding. "Alyssa your remember we went to that place and they was putting a casket in the ground" I said turning to her "yes the party everyone was crying at and they put the wood box in the ground that daddy was sleeping inside" she replied brushing her dolls hair. From saying that I could see that Adrian was getting the understanding of things but he wasn't really sure cause he wasn't there.

"Well daddy was in the wooden box that was going in to the ground and daddy loves you guys very much but he's dead and he's not coming back" I said to them in the best way possible. "why is he not coming back he don't love us anymore" Alyssa said in a sad tone "no he's dead Alyssa he can't come back but he's in heaven now" I said holding her hand. "He can't be dead I saw him in my dreams and he said he would be be here when I wake up mom please tell me your lying" Adrian said crying. "He's in a better place now just now he loves you guys so much" I said wiping my tears.

"Well can we visit him in heaven" Alyssa asked "no baby we can't he's gone forever" I replied. "Maybe we can go get him from the ground" Alyssa said getting up and begging and crying in my lap. We can't alyssa he's gone I said hugging her. "Mommyyy you said I'll see him later" she said crying even more in my chest. "Adrian are you okay"I asked him "noo he's gone because of me" he said crying with his head down on the table.

"It's not your fault baby don't blame yourself okay" I said trying to make him feel better. "Okay" he nodded with his head down still crying. "How about you all sleep in mommy room tonight and we can have movie night like always cause daddy wouldn't want to see you guys sad I said picking Alyssa up. "Okay" they both said wiping their tears.

Heyy guys we are almost coming to the end of this book I really enjoyed writing it and seeing y'all comments but I don't want to make it to long and I also have more books coming on the way and I'm also working on updating the other books. Also for those of you who are wondering if king is really dead or not he is and I'm sorry to say but he's not coming back it was just the original plot of the story.