Chapter 21

Unknown
"Ya I sent you the location just sneak in with your crew he's only here with his babymoma and kids and a few security guards trust me you won't get caught. All the money is in his safe room"

Crystal P.O.V
I've been sitting and waiting without a update from doctors and security has been trying to calm me down but I just couldn't.Mrs.lin and everyone else came running into the hospital and went to the front desk but the lady told them they couldn't go in then Ny saw me and came running to me. She started asking me what happened and I cried and explained the situation to them and Mrs.lin broke down crying saying he can't be died.JJ and king lefted to go deal with the problem.

After a few hours passed by the doctor came and said "After hours of surgery they got the bullets out and king was still alive and well but he needed to rest but we could go see him now" We were all so relieved and we got up and went to his room and king was sleeping We all sat by his bed side for a while then he finally woke up.

King P.O.V
I went outside and saw people shooting at my peoples and trying to get in the house so I called my snipers and back ups cause no pussy ass nigga's not finna catch me lacking. I started shooting at a few of them then I felt someone punch me so then I turned around and started rocking this nigga shit then shot him in the head.

    I felt someone shoot me and push me on the ground. I tried getting back up but then this nigga punched me in the face and put his gun to my head "any last words" yah don't fuck with me nigga I said before shooting three times in the stomach then getting up and shooting him in the head.I checked in with all my security and they said it was clear so I called my clean up crew and went to get crystal and the twins but the I noticed my gunshoot wounds so I started putting pressure on it.

I walked in the room but I didn't see crystal so I called out for her she came out from hiding behind the couch but something didn't feel right. "King are you ok" was all I heard before looking at the twins and blacking out.

I woke up in this hospital with my family around me and king and chad walked in "wtf going on cuh?" Then my mom smacked me and said stop all the cussing before hugging me.I felt a sharp pain on my side "Ow ma you hurting me" she apologized and stop hugging me.Damn these niggas almost really killed me I mumbled and then chuckled.I noticed crystal looked like she was crying so I told everyone "lemme get a sec with her" so they all left and I told her to come here and stop allat crying cause Im ok. She nodded her head and wiped her face.I took Alyssa from her and started playing with her.

I'm sorry for putting you through this shit I told crystal while rubbing my face.Its okay king you don't mean to harm me. "Gimme a kiss"I told her she gave me a kiss and we chilled for a while.After a while my mom and my came back with some food and we just all chilled and they went back home and took the twins with them Cause We didn't went them being in the hospital for too long.Me and crystal was chilling but then chad and JJ came in and told me what wassup "so basically some snake set you up for your money but it's someone who knows where you live and is close to you." Chad said "Ight" I replied.

they left and I just sat there and thought about it.It couldn't be my family they don't need my money and I already voluntarily give it to them,Couldn't be crystal. I thought more about it probably could be a security but I'll handle it when I get outta here.