Chapter 6

Crystal P.O.V

When I got a text from the unknown number I knew exactly who it was, I texted him and told him I accepted his apology he than texted me if I wanted to go on a date on a date him tonight, I told him I would love to go on a date him. We picked the time and the place, I didn't tell treasure cause I knew she would judge me and give me all this negative feedback I didn't wanna hear right now.A hour later I got ready for my date taking a shower and doing my routine then I put my outfit on

The outfit she wore ^When I was leaving treasure ask me were I was going ,I told her don't worry about it I'll be back

When I was leaving treasure ask me were I was going ,I told her don't worry about it I'll be back.she said ok nodding her head while locking the door when I left. I got in King car and we was listening to music,He kept eyeing my outfit the I asked "what's wrong?" he said "nothing" I said ok.We got to the movies and we went to get food the was a group of boys was eyeing me then king came behind me holding my waist and whispered in my ear "Next time you wear some shit out like that there's gonna be problems , you got people eyeing you and shit" after what he whispered I laughed and grabbed the popcorn and soda following king into the movie theater.

King P.O.V
After taking a shower I saw that crystal was gone and I kinda felt bad cause I know I took her virginity and kicked her out like that,I also wanted more of that Pussy. So I texted her apologizing and asking her to go on a date she agreed I wanted to take her somewhere fancy but she wanted to go to the movies so I agreed, I came to pick her up and she was looking fine asf but I don't want people eyeing my property she was wearing a shirt ass shirt and this skirt, the skirt wasn't short but her butt was so fat and big. I kept eying her but I didn't want to argue with her.When we got to the movie threater these boys were looking at her and checking her out so I came behind her grabbing her waist and pulling it into me so it looks like I'm slowly humping her and then I smirked at them,They all looked away cause the knew who I was and didn't want no smoke.Me and crystal watched the movie and left when I dropped her home I kissed her and let her go she said bye and I left.

Crystal P.O.V
when I got home treasure started questioning me and I told her everything and like always she had something to say.

Treasure P.O.V
When crystal got home she had a lot of explaining to do, then heard the front door open and crystal came and explained everything cause she knew I needed answers. That's when I told her he ain't shit and he's using her probably and she didn't listen to me like always but whatever.

-FAST FOWARD FOUR WEEKS LATER-

Crystal P.O.V
Me and king are dating now I know it's only been a few weeks but I love him but the thing is he don't know I'm a stripper and i don't know how he would feel about that. Lately I been feeling sick but I don't think much of it. Me and treasure are gonna be at the strip club all day cause we really trying to make this money

I was stripping and twerking for like hours but I was getting the money tho, that's when the manager said someone needs a private dance in one of the rooms so I collected my money and went to the private room and it was chad but I needed this money so I started giving him a Lap dancing and doing all these tricks. I started feel him getting hard that's when I felt his hand on my private area. No touching please I said stopping him and the time was up so I collected the money and left.

I went back dancing for a while that's when my manger told me again that someone wanted me in the private room I was so annoyed but money is money and when I walked in the room and saw who was in the room I was so shocked I almost cried.

Kings P.O.V
I woke up thinking of crystal and I instantly texted her "Gm" and I went and took shower and did my routine got ready and we went to the trap nothing was really going on today so me and chad went to go check out the club that we we're buying.But before we go I went to the store and bought two pregnancy tests cause she said she haven't been feeling so Good and she had some weird ass food cravings, I paid for the tests then went to the club with chad.

      We got there and went to the vip spot and chad said he was gonna go see how good the strippers are. I stayed and signed some papers and a while later chad came back smiling real hard I asked him what happened and he said "I got a private lap dance from this fine ass bitch " while  pointing at some girl that was on the pole that look like crystal I told him I'll be right back and asked the manager for a private lap dance from that girl i said pointing her stripper name is" Diamond" I waited in the room and she came in looking annoyed then she saw I was there and she looked shocked with watery eyes .....

Find out what happens next