Chapter 20

Crystal P

Crystal P.O.V
I woke up and got out of bed smelling the most delicious smell ever.I want downstairs and saw JJ cooking breakfast and the twins drinking milk. "Awww your cooking for me" I said smiling then he chuckled and said "I'm cooking for myself but i guess you could get some" my smile went away and he started laughing. I went to the couch and went on my phone. Then a few mins later I heard JJ say "come sit at the table and eat the food done" me and him sat down and talked and he asked me what I had planned for him today and I told him that I was bringing the twins to go see king today then he sucked his teeth at me.

JJ P.O.V
Why you sucking yo teeth at me crystal asked I replied telling her " mane after all that nigga done to you and you still messing with his bitch ass" she replied telling me that "she can't stop her kids from seeing they dad when he willingly wanna be in they life " ok you do you then I replied putting the dishes away she left the table and went to go get ready.

After I finished cleaning everything up I got the twins and got them ready fo crystal.She took them when she was done getting ready and left. I went to the warehouse cause I had something business and trades to get done.

King P.O.V
"Okay get out" I told shay while zipping up my pants.
"So You not gonna give me no dick" shay asked "hell nah bitch get out I just wanted some head" I told her while pushing her out and locking the door.Then I heard a knock at the door."damn what the fuck you want" I said opening the door then I saw it was crystal and the twins. Oh wassup I said trynna kiss her but she put her hand in my face "you really ain't shit" crystal said.

Then I notice shay was just getting in her car and she smirked at me then I lifted my shirt a little to show her I had a strap and I im not afraid to use it she saw it and quickly sped off.I closed the door and picked Adrian and Alyssa and kissed them on the cheeks "my babies better not get no herpes" crystal said.Mane you know I don't got no herpes I replied "well from the hoes you fucking with I don't really know" she said I just side eyed her and went back to playing with the twins. "So when you finna have my next kid" I asked "I'm not having no more kids by you nigga" You trippin I replied

I'm sorry tho I said "for what" crystal asked "I'm so for cheating on you and I'm so for all I've put you through and I don't wanna ever put you in some shit like that again" it's ok king she replied.

Crystal P.O.V
Me and king where ready to take the kids to park but then we heard loud gun shots.King passed me adrian and asked me do I know where the safe room was while taking out his gun "yah" I replied then he told me to go in there with the twins and don't come out until him or security comes and gets us.I nodded and quickly went to the safe room with the twins.

      Atleast 30mins went by with the sounds of gunshots and I'm surprised no one called the police yet.Then the gunshots stoped and I heard someone opening the safe room door so I quickly opened the drawer and grabbed a gun and hid with the twins.Then I heard Kings voice say "crystal" but he sounded outta breath. I put the gun down and came out of hiding and saw blood all over him and he was holding his side.

          "King are you ok?" I Asked but he just stared at me in my eyes then looked at Alyssa and Adrian he was gonna say something but then he fell to the ground and started bleeding out.I screamed and cried and tried dragging him out the room to get him in the car but then security came and got him and put him in the car. I took the twins and covered their eyes so they wouldn't see the dead bodies everywhere and got in the car with security.
We made it to the hospital but king wasn't responding the nurses took him immediately and the doctors went go help.I sat in the hospital and cried while hugging my kids.

Do y'all think king survived?
Who do you think did it?
Thanks for reading and find out what happens next chapter 😁✌🏽