Chapter 45

Crystal P.O.V

      "Adrian I'm going to need you to take your medicine and eat for me" I said putting a plate of food on his bed side next to his glass or water and medicine. "I'm not hungry" he said turning away For the past few days Adrian has been acting different after hearing the news of kings death. He doesn't want to eat and I haven't even see him laugh,smile, or even touch his game and I knew he loved that game.

              "Your dad wouldn't like to see you like this Adrian" I said rubbing his back. Hearing that made him let out a sigh and he turned quickly taking his medicine and taking a piece of food. "Happy" he said turning back around. "How about we go visit daddies grave and you can talk to him all you want" I said rubbing Adrians back "he's not going to hear me or talk back he's dead" he replied.

         "Yes he is from heaven he can hear everything you just can't see him" I replied continuing to rub his back "really" he replied turning to look at me "yes really  you don't remember seeing him in yo dreams" I said to him. "Well we gotta hurry and visit him today"Adrian said getting up from the bed. "Okay hold on baby you gotta finish your food first then we gotta pick up nyla and Alyssa from the sleepover" at mama lin's house I said stopping him. "Okay" he said sitting in bed and eating the plate of food.

"Hey mommy" Alyssa yelled thru the phone "hey baby how you doin over there" I said into the phone "we are having fun we're having breakfast right now but yesterday we all had movie night and we watched daddies favorite movie" she replied back "that's nice baby but I'm going to come pick you and Nyla up from grandmas house" I said back to her "but mommy me and love are having fun and Nyla like it too she always plays with Cassie" Alyssa said whining in the phone "I know your having fun baby but treasure is going to pick up love too and Cassie and all of you are going home today and we are going to see daddy" I said into the phone

"DADDY" she said with joy "yes we are going to go see him today" I replied "okay I'm going to pack me and Nyla's stuff right now mommy" she said before hanging up. "I swear that girl is crazy"I said laughing.

I'm glad the girls love hanging out with each other and creating a bond even tho everyone might not get along to well we make a effort for the kids to have a great bond so we bring them over to mamas Lin's house sometimes so they can have little sleepovers. Adrian is the only one who hasn't gone to most of them cause kings death wasn't so easy on him but I make sure that he talks to all of his siblings and family.

"I'm ready" Adrian said coming down the stairs and when I tell you my baby was back he had his self well put together and happy. "See your dad would love to see you like this" I said getting low and hugging him.

"Let me get ready and we'll go to get your sisters but for now go watch some tv" I said getting up and going up stairs. Okay he said going in the living room.

As I finished getting ready I got a call from a number I didn't know.I was hasitant to answer but I did answered anyways out of curiosity "hello" I said into the phone "Crystal" the familiar voice said into the phone "yah who's this" I replied "oh hey it's Jen Cassies mother she said into the phone "Oh yes I remember you" I said leaning on the bathroom wall "well I heard you were taking the kids to kings grave site so I was wondering if you could bring Cassie along and I'll come get her from your house if that's no problem" she replied back "oh yah that's fine I'll take her along" I replied back

"Okay thanks I just want the kids to have some bonding time an- " but before She could finish Adrian walked in the room complaining on how I was taking so long. "I'm sorry I have to go my son is getting a little attitude but I'll see you later right" I said "yah later" she replied "okay bye" I said hanging up

"What is wrong with you" I said to Adrian "dad can't wait forever" he said crossing his arms okay fine lets go I said closing the bathroom light and grabbing my purse. "You got everything right" I said to Adrian before locking the front door yesss he replied okay let's go I said locking the front door and going to the car.

"Don't run Alyssa so you don't fall" I yelled to alyssa as she ran to kings grave. "I won't fall mommy I promise" she said trying to keep up with Adrian. "Ugh" I said all exhausted. Nyla and Cassie spent all they time crying in the car even to the point where Nyla cried herself to sleep. Cassie was calm but awake "mommy someone did something to daddy's grave" Alyssa said in a sad tone "what do you mean baby" I said walking faster and taking a closer look at kings grave.

Someone had spray painted and trashed kings grave "I'm going to get whoever did this" Adrian said holding back tears "it's okay baby we'll get it cleaned up" I said pulling him in closer. It also looked like someone tried to dig him up. Just the pure disrespect they just couldn't let him rest like who could sit here and do something to someone's grave like this. "They even ruined the flowers I left him mommy" Alyssa said pouting "it's okay baby we'll get him new ones let's go home and someone will have this cleaned up" I replied. "Okay mommy" Adrian and Alyssa said nodding their head.

Sorry for the short chapter but anyway what y'all think gon happen next?