Chapter 46

Crystal P.O.V

      "Really who could sit here and do some shit like that" Jen said shaking her head  "some sorry ass people" I replied anyways "the house look different I ain't remember it looking like this" she said looking around. What do you mean I asked a little taken back "oh it's nothing really I was living here with king for a while when I was pregnant I was getting taken care of real good too I ain't have to work or nun,but then he bought me a house saying that I couldn't really stay anymore at first I didn't really know the reason but I do now" she said turning back looking at me. So king was taken real good care of her I thought.

            "He bought you a house?" I questioned "yah girl nun major tho just a lil 3 bedroom 2 bathroom 2 story house and car I don't know how imma pay all of it now that he's gone" she replied nothing major huh king disappoints me everyday "ouuuu me and king used to have real fun over,I think this where I conceived lil Cassie" she said laughing and standing by the counter "Aren't kitchens the best" she said smiling "yeahhh king used to show me a few tricks around the house too" I replied giving her a fake smile.

          Well I think it's time for bed Nyla is getting tired I said to her while picking up Nyla "oh girl your right"she said grabbing Cassie and her stuff "it was nice talkin yo you tho love" she said before leaving "it was nice to drive safe" I said giving her a fake smile.

              Bitch gon come into my house talkin all reckless I said after closing and locking the door. So I was one of the lil hoes he was just taking off the streets and fuckin cause I sure wasn't what he called home. He sure ain't take care of me like that.I had to go from house to house job to job and state to state to take care of myself and these kids. Never got any Damn credit for raising these kids cause he always taken them from me cause people wanna deem a unfit mother for the job I'm working. Where was the love I deserved I could've done so much better in life if I haven't met king could've had a nice working job and a man who actually loved me and have a happy family, but no I'm stuck as a single mother of 3 at the age of 22.

I could've done so much better for my kids but I wronged them by having a kid with man who acts like a lil boy who can't keep his dick in his pants for nothing.Now look where he at dead and I'm left raising these kids on my own. I ain't never get no love not from my mother or even the man I loved and will go out my way for the only person who has ever showed me love was treasure. I wouldn't even wish this life on my worst enemy. I deserved more then this I deserved to be loved.

        After putting Nyla to sleep I just sat on the couch watching tv cause I just couldn't sleep after the day I had. I've done nothing but cried all night all I can wonder is why.

        Adrian you better not be on that game I yelled out after hearing noise coming from upstairs. Jesus Christ I said after hearing the noise get louder.I got up turning of the tv and made my way upstairs to Adrian room and look what I see him on this damn game. "Adrian it's time for bed" I said unplugging the tv "alrightttt" he said fixing his self in the bed. "Momma why would someone do that to daddies grave" Adrian said resting on his side "I don't know baby some people are just haters" I replied

         Do you got haters Adrian asked "I don't know probably" I said laughing at his question. Momma I hear noises Adrian said getting up from the bed "what noise" I said staying completely still. then I heard the same noises I was hearing earlier coming from downstairs. "Get up get up let's go" I said quickly picking up Adrian from the bed. I hurried and went to the other rooms and grabbed Alyssa and Nyla

       "Morning time already" Alyssa said rubbing her eyes "no baby not morning time we need to hide" I said bringing them to the safe room king had. When going to the room I saw three people wearing all black with guns in their hands downstairs but they only got a glimpse of me. One said something to the other two causing them to look up and see me.

           "Adrian here here take this" is said handing him a gun "your dad taught you how to use right?" I asked putting it in his hand "yes mommy" he said shaking "okay good don't be scared protect your sisters if something happens you need to shoot whoever try's to do you guys harm okay" I said grabbing his face "yes mommy" he replied "mommy what's going to happen,where are you going" Alyssa said on the verge of tears "nothing baby I gotta close the door quick protect Nyla" I said hugging them and quickly grabbing another gun.

                        I closed the door making sure to lock them in the room and hid in the room closest to the safe room."I swear I saw some lady up here" I heard a voice say "nigga is you on drugs or sum" the other one said. Pick up pick I said calling JJ "hello" I heard him answer from the other line "JJ please come get me there's some men in the house" I said as quite as possible "crystal what who" he questioned I can hear him quickly get up but then I felt someone grab me by my hair.

           "Get up bitch" the man said dragging me by the hair down the stairs "get off of me" I yelled shooting him the leg. "AH shit god damn" he said letting go of me I tried to run but one of em punched me in the face knocking me to the floor. I hurried and tried to grab the gun off the floor but he kicked me in my face knocking me back down again. All this hitting wasn't gon stop me from protecting my self so jumped up and started hitting and scratching him eventually snatching the mask half off his face but then I heard the kids screaming upstairs.

       "Omg omg" I said trying to run past the man but he knocked me to the floor again. "Don't hurt my kids I swear I'll do anything please don't please" I begged "god damn bitch SHUT THE FUCK UP" he yelled "ain't shit you can do to save yourself I promise today's gon be the night you die" he said hold the gun up to my head to shoot me execution style.After getting a closer look he had a tattoo I recognized on his neck "tyquan?" I questioned He didn't say nothing but stare it was all silent just the cries and screams of the kids in the back, "Why are you doing this to me what did I ever do to you" I said crying "it's not what YOU did to me it's what your father and king did to me" he said pushing the gun deeper into my skin they "killed the only women I loved the mother of my child,They had her out here feenin for crack and when she ain't have the money to pay up they killed her and after that I swore to myself imma get my revenge and here it is crystal im taking everyone out.I had big love for you I really did but I know how much you meant to them and I want them to feel the pain I went through" he said in a trembled voice

        Then there was silence and the kids stop screaming and crying. "You hear that" tyquan said raising his head with a slight chuckle "them kids is dead as hell and you gon be dead too" he said looking back at me I didn't do nothing but cry everything I had was gone I have nothing to live for or fight for. I closed my eyes and before knew it the gun went off.

It was all over.....