Chapter 38

Crystal P.O.V
"Crystal im calling king he has to know sooner or later and if he finds out his self it wont end well" Ms.lin said.Nooo i screamed out while crying in pain.I was in labor and this baby was coming soon and the last person i wanted to see was king right now. "Lord this is too much" ny said leaving the room. "okay hun in here to check how many centimeters your dilated a nurse said coming into the room" after knocking "ma'am i cant do this no more this baby gotta come now i cant" i said crying "okay your 10 centimeters dilated so i will be getting the doctor okay try to relax if you feel the baby coming quick click the button okay" lord why me this is karma for still fuckin with this nigga I thought to myself.I was on a epidural and still in pain "where the fuck the doctor at i said yelling out loud. Crystal calm down treasure said girl no I feel pressure this baby is coming now. "Can we have a doctor in here please" Ms.lin yelled out in the hospital hallway.

"Sorry for the inconvenience" the doctor came in wiping his hands with a napkin and putting some gloves on. "Okay Ms.Adams we going practice pushing first every time you get a contraction you push okay" the doctor said "okay" i replied. 1..2...3.. push...

King P.O.V
Maternity leave this hoe ain't even pregnant i swear she ain't seein them no mo she a unstable ass mother now she stopping court to say she on maternity leave just so I won't get full custody I said to chad Man I'm tellin you these hoes be bonkers shawty from the club one with the red hair talkin bout she pregnant by me and she puttin me on child support I ain't payin shit fuck these hoes chad replied Mann I said busting out laughin you fried the baby ain't even come yet and she talm bout child support.I'm done with havin kids after that shit sharee pulled baby wasn't even mine but no cap I'm bout to pull up on crystal to see what all this bout talm bout some maternity leave. "Ight im finna head over to momma house" chad replied.

"Why tf they at the hospital " I said driving into the hostpital Dre gave me the location too.

Aye what room is crystal adams in i said askin the lady at the front desk and you are she asked her husband i replied.Okay well let me call in to make sure she said grabbing the phone aint no need for allat shorty just tell me where she at I said taking the phone from her and putting it down "sir im not aloud to disclose that inf-" see i aint here to do allat talking i said i said pulling out my gun but making sure nobody saw. Shes in room 109 in maternity i will have my assistant bring your there sir she said looking at the gun. "Alright and you tell anyone bout this you dead man walkin" she nodded her head and called someone over to show me the way.

  Once I got there i saw Alyssa playing with her dolls in the waiting room with ny and some lady who looked familiar. I put my finger to my lip and told her to shhh.she dropped her dolls and giggled and did the same "shh" come here I said picking her up. "Where's mommy and Adrian" I whispered in the room she whispered back okay good don't make a sound ight. Okay she said giggling.Lets go see yo mom i said walking to the room

She looks just Like you this time I heard a familiar voice say yah fr last time Alyssa and Adrian came out lookin like they daddy. "Sister" Alyssa whispered I gave her a look and asked "what sister" the tiny baby you and mommy had. Okay I said walking into the living room. "DADDY IS HERE TO SEE THE BABY" Alyssa said out loud giggling

King my mom said shocked what did I tell you I didn't want my kids around her right I said looking at my mom. "King hear me out" my mom said. Nah I ain't hearing shit out y'all don't respect my wishes and that shit is disrespectful. Yah Alyssa said nodding her head. Adrian and alyssa wait outside for me we're leaving okay I said putting her down.okay she said before running off.

"King don't do this" crystal said trying to hide the baby.I did nothing but stare at her. Sometimes I can't believe I gave this bitch my time I could've probably fucked someone else at that club. "Why you being such a bitch king can't keep them kids away from they mother especially after she had another kid by you her homegirl said. Another kid by whoooo not me Mann y'all got me fucked up idk who tf that baby dad is but go find him cause I ain't him.

Watch yo tone king my mom said point her finger in my face. No it's okay I got it momma lin crystal said.

Crystal P.O.V
Get out king I said pointing at the direction of the door.All he did was ignore me GET OUT I yelled louder watch yo tone with me crystal he said looking down at me. "Man fuck all this dont ask to my kids no more" he said turning to leave.Wtf do he mean his kids i held them kids for 9 months my damn self and pushed them out and he wanna act like he been a single parent his whole life.

"Really king this what you doin to me where is the love you had for me I have never done nothing wrong to I had your kids for god sake's why are you treating me like this" I said crying

"Listen here bitch stop callin me by my real name I don't have any fuckin love for you and never did.You a hoe who let me fuck on the first night and you fucked all my brothers,Then you take my kids away and you want me to love you? Fuck you crystal you ain't no different from yo crack feenin ass momma a damn liar yo fuckin daddy not dead yo momma a liar and I see where you get it from,No wonder yo daddy aint want shit to do with you or yo hoe ass momma yall both fuckin hoes,ion want my kids around you or even end up like you.You better be lucky Ian kill yo stupid ass when I found you " king said yelling and pointing his finger In my face I didn't say nothing but slap him.

He rubbed his face and nodded his head "well atleast you know the truth make sure you show up to court and I want a DNA test" he said taking a quick glance at Nyla (the baby name is Nyla) "I'm out" he said sizing momma lin and treasure who were just shocked after all the stuff he said.I wiped my face off before picking Nyla back up

King P.O.V
"Daddy why you gotta be so mean to momma" Adrian said as we pulled up to my house. Cause she a hoe" I said turning back to look at him "ion want you to ever date or be with a female like her, Ight. "Okay" he said and you I said lookin at Alyssa don't ever be like your mother be better then that. "Okay daddy" she said eating a fry from her kids meal. "Ight let's go" in the house I said getting out the house. "king" I heard a ladies voice yell out lady. Just when I thought my day couldn't get any worse it was sharee ass infront of my house cryin.

" Lets go" I said making Adrian and Alyssa walk infront of me. "King I know you hear me" she yelled louder. "Aye y'all get in the house and watch tv"I said opening the door and letting them in. "Ayo what the fuck you want and why you at my crib" King I'm sorry for faking the pregnancy I miss you and I have no place to go" sharee said while crying. "Yah Ight get her off my property" I said to one of my guards and don't let her in no mo. A nigga just sick and tired dawg hoe ass bm these crazy ass bitches trynna get custody of my kids and got one that's so called mine like wtf dawg can I get a break.

"Goodnight" i said to Adrian before shutting the silently to not wake up alyssa in the other room.Mane life aint easy right now i said to myself.As i was going to the kitchen to get a drink chad called. "wassup jit" i said answering the phone "Mane how it go" he asked "this bitch pinning a baby on me and cryin shit". God damn nigga these females pinning babies on you back to back he said laughing "mane it aint funny after sharee faked a damn pregnancy" i cant trust nun of the hoes.

Crystal P.O.V
"How could you lie to me momma" I said crying over the phone. I struggled for years because of you your the reason why I'm in this position in my life why momma I said crying more. The line was silent but I can her my mom sniffling crystal "I'm sorry your father didn't want to be in our lives no more so I had to I didn't think it was gonna hurt you this way and I'm sorry crystal I'm clean now and I'm a better state please forgive me" she said. "I- I can't" I said hanging up.

I just couldn't take this no more I have no job I'm losing my kids and I barely have any support I'm on my own basically.I have a custody hearing and I might just get my baby taken away from me I haven't even spent a whole month with her. I felt just sick and nauseous.Why was this happening to me i worked hard to get away from all this and I ended up here.All i ever wanted to be was loved maybe I am just like my momma i said crying.I grabbed nyla tight and just cried. "Crystal" treasure said lightly knocking on the door.

"I cant do this anymore treasure i was doin all this to make my daddy proud just to find out he aint want me my own dad didn't want me.nobody has loved me" i said crying even more. "Crystal hand over Nyla"she said grabbing her from me. Remember i love you girl we been down for each other since day one we came from nothing but look at us now life aint perfect but you got support from us,kids who love you and a baby crystal so what if king dont love you or yo daddy gone fuck them you have me she said. This why i love you i said hugging treasure lightly to not disturb Nyla. "look at yall" ny said laughing while her and Ms.lin watched. thank you really guys i dont know what i would do without yall.