Chapter 18

The final chapter...

The familiar figures of Kayden Wolf and Grell Sutcliff were walking towards the front of Ciels manor, with backup? Grell hadn't told you about the back up Kayden was bringing so it was a bit of a surprise. You were extremely glad that you had Mey-Rin, Finny and Bard.

You sensed that all of his back up was human, they seemed to be a gang from the centre of London, Kayden probably bribed them with money. Even from your vantage point on the roof you could see the big expanse of the men that he had managed to get together.

You looked over to Mey-Rin like this was the last time you would ever see her, which was quite possible. You had all your confidence in the three other servants but K was extremely unpredictable so you couldn't be completely sure.

You and Mey-Rin were stood on the roof in dark clothing to be hidden. Mey-Rin would stay up on the roof where she would use her amazing eyes to shoot the unsuspecting backup. You, however, would wait until Kayden was close enough to drop down and attack him, this would be the signal for the others to attack but it would also give you a surprise advantage over them.

Slowly they came closer until eventually Kayden was right where you wanted him, at that moment you dropped from the roof. You landed right on top of him, tackling him to the ground just as Mey-Rin began to open fire. The others jumping out of the hiding places to begin fighting.

You unleashed your fists into Kaydens face without mercy, trying to get as many shots on him as possible. The fighting around you continued as your strategy worked right up until the point where he caught both of your fists and then turned into his demon form to give him more power to throw you off him.

You responded by also turning into your demon form, your wings flapping threateningly "so you knew about my attack" he growled at you.

One of his humans ran at you but you quickly cut their life short by punching through his chest, "of course, you really think you could plan an attack without me finding out" you teased.

"Well no matter your all still going to end up dead by the end of this" he launched himself at you.

You saw the flash of a knife, so your body reacted as he went to stab you your arm flew and bat his away the knife grazing your arm as you slightly miscalculated where your arm needed to go. This went on for a while, him trying to stab you and you barring him away.

That was until you were distracted by the sound of Grells chainsaw. You worry for Sebastian, taking your focus away from your own fight, but this was all Kayden needed as you felt his knife enter your abdomen.

He tried to drag the knife across your body but before he could get anywhere you grabbed his wrist to stop him while also grabbing his other arm that was trying to punch you in the face. This left you both in a struggle for power against each other, both of your wings flapping to try and get the upper hand.

You being the more powerful demon, you were able to slowly push him back and away from you, until he was far enough away that you could let go and and roll away from him before he could grab his knife that was still in your stomach.

Now you had a knife after pulling it out of yourself. This now gave you the advantage once again. The fight continued, you managed to get a few hits on him and him getting some in on you.

It continued like this until you had him on his back on the floor. This was the end for him. You forced your hands down into his chest the knife plunging into his heart. He gasped as the light started to instantly leave his eyes.

But before he took his last breath he left you something that struck your heart with shock "he's coming for you".

As he died the men around you started running not wanting to meet the same fate as there leader, but you were ignoring everything that was happening around you. Kayden's last words playing over and over in your mind.

*Time Skip*

You walk away from the party Ciel had set up to celebrate, you should be happy and enjoying the party as you had all won with no casualties but you couldn't be happy.

Who was coming for you?

You had to find out the answer to the question Kayden had thrust upon you, you found yourself in your room packing your things to leave. The door behind you opened and a demonic presence settling on the room.

"What are you doing?" Sebastian asked.

"Packing" you shortly answered.

"Where are you planning to go?" He asked again.

"I'm sorry but I have to leave, Kayden said that someone was coming and I can't just sit here and wait for that person to come. I'm finding them first" you explained.

All you heard behind you was silence "and I know that you can't come with me while your in a contract with Ciel".

A hand was placed on your shoulder stopping you from continuing to pack, that same hand turned you around and pulled you into a deep kiss, a good bye kiss. It was long and passionate and you treasured it knowing that you wouldn't feel this again for quite some time.

When he pulled away he simply left, he didn't say goodbye or anything, he just left. It broke your heart, but you couldn't go running to him now. You went in the opposite direction to him and out the widow, leaving your life and Sebastian behind, not knowing when you would see him again.

————————————-
AN:
Thank you very much for reading and I hope you have enjoyed.
I am also planning a book 2 for this one after I have written some other fanfic.
Once again thank you very much for reading ❤️❤️❤️