Chapter 2

*Sebastians POV*

You sensed an extremely sweet and exquisite soul nearby but couldn't detect the direction you had to go to find it, the soul was more attractive than even Ciel's soul, dare you say it. You had to find it, it was desperately clawing at your insides.

But it wasn't in the way you expected, you didn't want to consume this soul. Instead you just wanted it near, you wanted to own the person who it belonged to, you didn't want anyone else, demon, human, animal anything to touch what belonged to you.

"Sebastian!" Ciel shouted and you looked to him.

"Yes young master?" You smoothly said.

"What's got you distracted? I've never seen you like this before." Ciel frowned.

"I'm just sensing an interesting soul somewhere in there" you pointed to the expanse in front of you.

The citizens you and Ciel had been speaking to had all told you to stay away from this area which seemed like a collapsed marble building with greenery and vines growing up the side, like the earth was trying to take the land back. All the citizens told you that inside this area there were demons and monsters that steal you soul and smash up your body.

Obviously Ciel being Ciel saw this as a challenge and now you had began to walk into the marble structure. You had an umbrella over Ciels head to keep him dry from the pelting rain, you also felt the exquisite souls strength getting stronger making you walk much fast to reach it. You heard Ciels annoyed huffs but he didn't say anything and just sped up to you.

You were going to find that soul and nothing could stop you. Finally you came across a young woman lying on her back allowing the rain to drench her and drip to the floor using her body. You sensed her soul and you realised that this was the soul you had been searching for since you had stepped out of the carriage.

She wasn't dressed in the conventional dress for this era and country but she was still beautiful, the rain making her skin even more shiny and smooth. She didn't seem affected by the rain and cold, which did seem odd but you shoved anything out of your mind since her soul seemed human.

You wanted to keep her, own her and you would, you just need to to get her back to the Phantomhive Manor where you could mark her as yours. You quickly realised that any demons in the area would also be able to smell the sweet sent and would be drawn to her just like you were so you needed to mark her quickly to prevent her from being stolen away.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

While letting yourself be drenched by the rain, thunder began to clap from above, your head shot up from its hanging position but that wasn't because of the thunder.

You sensed an exquisite human soul and something else more demonic close to that human, they were both near the border to your home, it wasn't a physical border just an area of land that humans would stay away from and warned others away from your territory, this is why it was odd that there where people or things nearby.

You, much to your annoyance, changed into your human self in case they decided to wander through. You relax as best as you could letting your head dangle once again rain drenching you. You felt the water drip from your hair and run down your arms only to get soaked into your old dirty gloves, while running down your clothes and skin. You liked this feeling and the rain, it matched your mood, it made you feel as though the earth was crying for your pathetic demonic life, it made you feel less alone.

*Time Skip*

The rain was still strong and you were still in the same position. You had been following the presences with your senses, they had been steadily getting closer, almost to a point where they were right on top of you.