Chapter 14

AN:
I'm back, sorry it's been so long Christmas has been a busy time for me and I've been moving home for Christmas to then move away again to where I study but I'm back on scheduled now so I will be once again updating every Thursday ❤️

Silence settled on the both of you, his eyes turned a glowing red, awkwardness filled the room and you drew your arms and legs up to cover your body. His gaze seemed to freeze the water but heat up your body at the same time.

You finally came back to your senses as Sebastian walked over to you slowly and calculated "can I help you?".

"I don't know, can you help me?" He smirked with a deep purr from his chest, he knelt down beside you, beside the tub.

He dipped one of his long slender gloveless hands into the water next to your thigh. You growled at him but he didn't stop, instead his hand moved to your knee when it reset on your skin. The touch felt good and caused you to bubble inside, it was your connection. But now was not the time for this.

"Well then if you don't mind. I've had a long day and would really like to sleep" you tossed his hand off your knee sending little droplets of water flying.

You confidently stepped out of the bath and then wrapped yourself up in a fluffy towel left for you, you ignored Sebastians slightly stunned face, with a smirk you tucked your towel in on itself so that you could keep yourself covered and have your hands free before finally making for the door.

You turned around with a smirk "I think the young master is calling. Might want to see to that" you purred and then walked off with the sway of your hips.

The smirk never left your face as you changed clothes in your room, ignoring Sebastian even as he passed through your room glaring holes into your back the whole time. He was like a shadow, moving swiftly and silently. If you were human you wouldn't have noticed him.

"See you when you're finished with Ciel" you cheekily spoke.

He growled under his breath for a second before finally turning and leaving, downcast. You openly laughed at his facial expression and body posture, at this you heard him grumble further as he elegantly walked down the hallway towards Ciels bedroom to turn him in for the night.

You followed him soon after but going to Sebastians room instead, you didn't know what Sebastian did at night since demons didn't sleep so this was going to be an adventure even for you. You were extremely excited by that fact; you hadn't had an adventure in a very long time.

You crept into Sebastians room so that you didn't alert the other servants where you were going. Mey-Rin would know you were missing as you slept in the same room but you had a feeling she wouldn't be concerned by your absence.

You weren't there for very long before the door opened and the tall figure of Sebastian walked in. He had a deep-set mood with a blank face as he stared you into the eye, his emotionless eyes stunned you but you didn't show it as he closed in.

"Sebastian?" You questioned.

He didn't answer, instead you backed up once he got uncomfortably close, he backed you right up to the wall before slamming both hands by your head. The sound echoed through the room but you didn't jump, even when his head dipped down so close to yours that you could only see his deep red glowing eyes.

"I don't like being teased" his voice growled out.

"Well we do have all night" you smirked.

He met your smirk then leaned down giving you a ferocious and passionate kiss which you met with equal power.

*Time Skip*

You both laid next to each other happy and fulfilled. You felt bad to change the subject so quickly, especially since you needed to rest. "so any ideas on the whole Kayden Wolf problem?".

"Thinking about another demon man? This is something I defiantly won't tolerate" he growled deep from his throat.

He flipped you under him trapping you, pushing you into the bed "I'm serious Sebastian, do you have a plan for when he comes back. He certainly will have a plan".

He grumbled from deep in his throat clearly thinking "we need to know what he's going to do first".

"So, your saying we need to know his plan first" you asked.

"Yes, I believe we need a man on the inside" Sebastian asked.

"I completely agree, it's hard to fight someone when we have no idea what's happening" you nodded.

"We need someone who Kayden hasn't met yet which crosses us both off the list. But we also need someone who is a higher being, a human wouldn't get away with it and would most likely be killed" he spoke.

"I have some ideas if you trust me to pick the person" Sebastian smirked.

You froze and then nodded in response "I trust you".

*Time Skip*

*Sebastians POV*

Ciel had called you to his office around mid-day, you thought it was the usual run of the mill untied laces, but that was far from the actual case.

"Sebastian. More soulless bodies turned up outside the undertakers shop this morning" Ciel said.

"And you suspect it was (Y/N) my lord" you frowned at the fact.

"Yes, it can't have been anyone else, everything points to her. She had the perfect opportunity last night when all of our guards were down" Ciel explained.

"Although it is a good hypotheses and conclusion it's not the correct one. (Y/N) was with me all last night she had no chance to kill something" you smirked at Ciels agape face.

"Then who could it possibly be? All the signs point to her" Ciel frowned.

"I have an idea young lord. It was Kayden Wolf. I suspect he did it to frame (Y/N) and put her in a weak position" You said.

"That actually makes a lot of sense" Ciel nodded.

"Best not let him know though, I already have a plan in motion" you began pouring Ciel's tea.

"Go on" Ciel encourages.

"It starts with a man on the inside..." you threw him the line.

And he took it "and who is this person?".

*(Y/N)'s POV*

"GRELL!" Both you and Ciel shouted together.

You were in complete shock; Sebastian had called you and Ciel down to meet his man on the inside. What you didn't realise was the red-haired reaper to be stood happily gazing at Sebastian.

"Sebastian why is Grell standing in my front room?" Ciel asked.

"Meet the man on the inside" Sebastian answered gesturing to Grell.

"Woman on the inside demon dear, but yes it is I..." she span and posed again.