Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

Sebastian stalked closer to you by the second, you didn't back up but instead brought your fists up in front of you like you were going to fight. You wouldn't be the first to throw a punch, you waited for him to start.

Once Sebastian was within arms reach he made eye contact with you as if asking "are you sure?" You held eye contact with him, challenging him to attack you, and he did.

He went to punch you, eyes glowing red, but you ducked and he instead hit the marble pillar behind you sending chunks flying and dust being throw high in to the air as his fist went right through with the strength of his attack. You scampered away while Sebastian was filled with shock at missing you, his attack was fast and so should have been impossible to avoid.

You hid yourself among the pillars and walls of your old home, Sebastian would be able to find you quite quickly if you stayed still for too long because of your dead soul. So you kept moving silently through the maze, taunting them both.

"(Y/N) come out you coward" Ciel shouted.

"Why? Are you afraid little boy? I'm no coward but I feel that you are, always hiding behind your strong demon pet. You can't even dress yourself without him, you are useless without your demon" you echoed your voice around the area so that they couldn't pinpoint exactly where you were.

You slipped off your gloves and undid the back of your dress for freer movement and comfort before you turned into your demon form chains rattling around the area, you heard Ciels heart pick up as he began to speak "I'm not the one currently hiding from a fight.

"Haha who says I'm hiding" you came out and grabbed Ciel faster than someone could blink, sending a demonic smirk to Sebastian with your sharp teeth on show.

You felt Ciel tense up and saw Sebastian's eyes widen before you disappeared in a cloud of black aiming to get to hell. You knew this wouldn't work as after you had been sent to earth, Satan placed a barrier that recognised your DNA, this meant that any time you would try to get back to hell you'd be catapulted else where back to earth. It hurt a lot every time you did it, so didn't do it that often, only to travel around earth, it would also cover you both from Sebastian for a little, while giving you a chance to speak to Ciel alone.

You did your best to cover Ciels body as you hit the barrier, pain exploded in your body, especially in your back and you shouted from the pain but your voice was engulfed by the void around you so nothing could be heard. You shouted again once you hit earth as you landed on your back and slid across the ground.

You released Ciel and staggered painfully to your feet grunting, you glanced around the area and realised you weren't as far away as you would have wanted. You were just on the outside of London, west London, which means you were in the opposite area to your old home. You were in the country side and could see the city in the distance stone walls and green grass could be seen as you quickly realised both you and Ciel had landed in a sheep pen.

You had hit the barrier and ground with your back and wings, the most sensitive part of your body. "Ahhh fuuuuck.. Every time" you were breathing deeply and grabbing at your back.

You sat down on a nearby broken stone wall and closed your eyes trying to ground yourself "where are we? Where did you bring me?" Ciel began shouting at you from his now stood position.

You raised your hand trying to get him to quieten down "not right now give me a minute".

"No you don't get a minute. Sebastian will find me you know and it won't take him a very long time" Ciel walked up to you and stood there with his arms crossed.