Chapter 1

*Flashback*

The darkness of the throne book surrounded you, as guards hissed and growled, trying to scare you. You glared back at them which actually made them jump away from you in fear. You were a powerful demon and everyone knew all about you, especially how dangerous you were. So the reaction from them was very expected.

You looked forward again to the giant figure sat in his equally giant throne scowling down at you clearly displeased. His skin grew red like fire in different places, constantly changing around his body. It was said that the red blasts was the energy from hell bubbling within him, and that it was the very lava under you that flowed through his veins.

"Kill my guards and I'll kill you. Unless you kill a useless one, of course." his deep voice filled the dark and empty room. You could sense the other demons in this hall, almost all of them had shown up before you had got here. All were silenced by the mighty being before you.

You watched as he tightly gripped his arm rest. His hand so strong, he cracked the gold that embodied it. You sensed his anger increase and simply stared towards him as lava began to fall down the walls of the building. As it fell, it would land in the giant lava pool below creating bubbles of heat that popped and sent chunks of lava flying.

You could sense fear like it was dripping off the guards all around you, they say that demons don't have feelings, which was true, but the great king of hell could make even a rock feel afraid. The only thing not currently scared out of there mind was you. Out of the corner of your eye you saw a guard take a step back, but this was a mistake as the ground behind him was unstable and began to crumble.

"Hey watch that edge" you called to him.

He jumped at your call but a bigger shout is what finally sent him to his doom.

"Enough!" The great king shouted.

The shout echoed throughout and bounced off the walls before the ground under the demon gave way and he fell screaming into the lava below which would now kill him extremely slowly and painfully.

"Ugh that was one of the useless ones. Waste of space, completely disposable" you heard from the throne as screams echoed around the building bouncing of the walls and striking you hard in the chest.

"How dare you!" You seethed at the king.

"What was that" Satan leaned forward waiting for your response.

"How dare you say that you evil creature, you could have saved him" you growled out at him and grabbed your horns in desperation at the continued screams from the demon below, desperately trying to drown them out.

"I don't know why your so worried about him when you should be more worried about yourself. Also if you haven't realised yet I'm the great evil king so 'evil creature' is actually a very accurate description of me, in fact if the humans knew about us I'm sure that's how they would describe me and how they would probably describe you too" He followed with a laugh.

The screaming from below began to die down as the demon was finally being silenced by the lava, the other guards around you began to laugh along with the king. Clearly all enjoying your humiliation and the demons pain.

"Why? I haven't done anything you just summoned me here" you finally released you magnificent black horns to look up.

"(Y/N) (L/N) you're a powerful demon, but your terrifying presence here is at its end. I here by banish you from hell on the account that you have been planning to murder me" he smirked.

"What!" You shouted and tried to rush forward.

However you couldn't only take a couple of steps before you were grabbed roughly by the horns and then forced down into the stone floor. A large snap was heard and pain followed as one of your horns was snapped in half. You then felt your large black wings being tied with chains, which was also very painful, as it dig into the soft delicate flesh and awkwardly pinned them to your body.