Chapter 11

*(Y/N)'s POV*

Dripping sounds could be heard through the blackness. All you could remember was that lower levelled demon stalking up to you before you were hit over the back of the head, hard.

You were surprised that you were actually still alive. You felt your dead soul still going strong. You didn't open your eyes or move trying to use your ears to figure out what was going on. You quickly felt that you were in your demon form which did surprise you as you thought that you weren't powerful enough yet.

"I know you're awake (Y/N), open your eyes" the voice was very familiar to you.

You hadn't heard that voice in thousands of years. Your eyes opened and you gazed around the room, demon chains kept you pinned to the wall, how he had got them was a mystery to you but he did and he was using them wisely.

"Never in my life did I think I'd see you again" you said to the dark figure in the corner.

"I too didn't think I would ever see you again but here we are" he stepped out into the light.

You sent him a smirk, your old 'friend' from back in hell, the one that had told lies and was the cause of your misery in the first place. All these years you thought would wouldn't see him again since you were the more powerful demon. He should be afraid. He should be running.

"So, what are we doing here then?" Your smirk widened.

He didn't say anything, only glared at you. So you spoke again "what's with that face? Shouldn't you be the one smirking you did get me kicked out of hell after all"

"Yes, I did, that was funny, well until I myself was kicked out nothing after you did" he growled.

"Ah that would explain the face... what happened? Got caught lying?" you teased.

"No, but because of my association with you and the whole overthrowing of Satan I was quickly thrown into this hell along with you" he explains.

You laughed aloud "you lied about me trying to murder Satan and dragged yourself down with me".

Anger flashed across his face as you continued to laugh, he gave you a slap across tho face to shut you up "he was going to throw you out anyway I just have him reason".

The grin dropped from your face and your eyebrows furrowed "what do you mean he was going to throw me out anyway?"

"It's your dead soul, something about it scared the great lord" he answered.

This was news to you, your dead soul might not have been a mistake, you felt special at the news, yes it still got you kicked out of hell but there was a reason for it, not just a misstep in the changing from human to demon like you first thought.

"So, what now, are we just going to be two old friends turned enemy's that stare at each other. Or is there a reason for my kidnapping" you sarcastically countered.

"I'm going to kill you. I've been watching and waiting for you to be weak enough to grab. Thanks to your new mate, now was the perfect time to strike" he finally showed some emotion and gave you a satisfied smirk.

"So why wait?" you countered "I'm gaining strength by the minute".

"You've put me through so much that first I'm going to make you scream" he growled and closed in on your face.