Chapter 17

*A Week Later*

You were now attending a secret meeting between all those who were part of your secret plan to take down Kayden Wolf. That meant that none of the other servants were with you. It was just you, Sebastian and Ciel. Ciel had darkened his office by shutting the curtains so that no one could look in on you all.

Grell was supposed to be in this meeting as well but the red-haired reaper was late and it had start to make you worry that she had turned on you. But you kept your cool, even though every second that went by set your nerves more and more on edge.

You were sat next to Sebastian across from Ciel, the desk in between you, an empty chair was on the other side of Sebastian waiting for Ciel. Eventually the sound of an opening window made you sit up wooden straight, the drawn curtain being pulled back by an elegant hand to reveal Grell and her flaming hair.

"Evening dearies don't I have some fun information for you" was the first thing she said to you.

"Just a bit late Grell?" Ciel snapped.

"Hmmm yes I would agree with you" Grell said sarcastically.

"Have you got a reason?" You sighed knowing the he wouldn't tell you otherwise.

"Yes, I took longer than planned as Kayden decided to show me where his base is. I thought it would earn me extra points so of course I went with him" Grell answered.

You were astounded, this reaper could get information out of anybody it was a skill that she knew she had, you could see it all over her smug sharp toothed face. She was so impressed with herself over this.

"You all look surprised" she pointed out.

"Yes, no shit" you snapped back.

"(Y/N), dear, do you seriously still not like me. I'm hurt" she dramatically dropped to the floor in fake anguish.

"Grell would you get up. Do you have any more information" Ciel ordered.

She jumped up straight away and scrambled excitedly into the chair next to Sebastian, which made you tense up and grip the chairs arm rest. You could hear the arm rests start to crack and splinter under the strength of your deathly grip.

"Yes, so much that Bassy will want to kiss me" she swooned.

Your grip somehow tightened, but just before the chair could break, a long slim hand slipped into your own to calm you. It worked instantly, your muscles relaxed and you let out the breath you didn't know you were holding.

"Elaborate for us Grell" Sebastian said.

"Well, Bassy, you were right! Kayden is the one killing the civilians to get (Y/N) alone. But he's a very impatient demon as he is already planning an attack on Ciels manor to draw you out and kill you. The attack will be at night so that he can sneak up the mansion without being seen by anyone" Grell explained.

"Do you think you can get him to attack on a date we choose?" Ciel mused.

"Why do you mean?" Grell asked.

"If we can devise a plan for him to attack but make him think that he's the one who planned it we would know his every move and be able to out smart him" Ciel explained.

"Darling it'll be a breeze. But it is an extra task so I think I'll need a reward for this" Grell smirked.

"Hmmm what would you like, that doesn't cross boundaries" Sebastian have him a side look.

"How about..." she tapped her chin thinking.

You all sat in silence waiting for what Grell was going to say. Even though Sebastian had told her not to breach boundaries you had a feeling that Grell was going to ask for something that would completely ignore what Sebastian said.

"A shopping trip. Me and Sebastian alone with a thousand shops" Grell finished.

You felt a growl in your chest just as Sebastian spoke up "I'll take you to one high end dress shop".

"Deal" Grell squeaked and then got up.

She jumped over to the window that she came in through and began to hall herself out of the room happily "see you darlings later" she said before she jumped from the window.

"Wait!" Grell shouted "we didn't even tell her when and how we wanted to attack".

*Time Skip*

Another week later and you were all once again sat in Ciels darkened office waiting on Grell, who was late... again. She had contacted you asking for a meeting about the new attack she was supposed to be planning.

You were expecting her to come through the window like last time but that wasn't the case. The doors behind you banged against the walls as they were flung open violently.

"Hello everybody!" The red-haired reaper yelled.

"Grell what the hell" you whisper yelled.

"Just making my grand entrance" she smiled.

"Apart from the fact that your grand entrance might get us busted" you continued to whisper yelled.

She smirked and Ciel interjected "why were you late this time?".

"Well, my nail chipped first so I had to sort that out before coming in, then I had to set up my grand entrance, it all takes time you know" she whined.

"Just tell us what you planned" Ciel rolled just eyes.

*Grells Flashback*

You walked into Kayden's hideout, the moment he heard your steps he looked up from whatever he was writing, he had a deep suspicious frown on his face.

"Grell you've been gone a long time?" He questioned.

"I have been finding out from William when he plans to deal with you, so that we can attack Ciels mansion before that" you explained and easily lied.

You watched as his eyes widened in surprised at your declaration. You could tell that you hadn't lost his trust, if anything you had gained it.

"So, tell me, when are they coming after me?" He asked.

"About two weeks so I was thinking..."

*End of Grells Flashback*

"So, he's attack in three days. But I'm going to have to fight against you" Grell stated.

"Why why?" You shouted.

"Because if something goes wrong you'll still need an inside girl. I can't ruin this great link I have with him; you never know when it'll be helpful" she explained.

"You think we're going to lose" Ciel asked offended.

"No?" But just encase" she smiled.

"Just get ready we don't have long until he attacks" Ciel got up and left the room clearly having enough of the crazy reaper. "And make sure you inform the other servants they will also be in this fight".