Chapter 3

Sebastian's tall figure towered in front of the both of you. He had a sly smile on his face and didn't say anything which only made you frown with how uncomfortable you were beginning to feel. He just stared at you, it was like Mey-Rin wasn't even there to him, which just made the situation ten times more awkward.

"Ummm Sebastian could you stop creepily staring" you spoke still frowning.

"Sorry (Y/N) just assessing how you are dressed, come into the kitchen and I'll introduce you to the other servants" Sebastian snapped out of it and then stepped aside to let you in.

You had a feeling he wasn't just assessing your dress but let it pass, you walked by him setting your gaze on a very messy and fire scorched kitchen. There were two servants standing beside a cooker looking burnt and very guilty.

"And here are your gloves" Sebastian handed you're a pair of long white cloth gloves that would reach the whole way up your arms.

"Thank you" you mumbled.

"If you walk into the room behind you, you can put them on with a bit of privacy" Mey-Rin saw your hesitation and gestured to a storage room behind you.

You nodded to her and then walked inside shutting the door behind you, you then pulled your old shorter black gloves off and replaced them with the dry warm white silk material. Nodding in satisfaction you tossed your old gloves to the side and then walked out to come face to face with Sebastian.

"(Y/N) may I introduce you to Finny, the gardener and Baldroy the... chef" Sebastian gestures to the two servants.

They both gave you a small wave and a hello which you reluctantly returned and even spoke "and whose blown up the kitchen?"

"That was my bad, the meat was taking too long to cook so I decided to use me flamethrower to speed it up a little" Baldroy scratched the back of his neck.

"You know that wouldn't cook the inside of the meat right? It would just burn the outside to charcoal" you explained.

"No I've never been told that before, I've just been banned from using more fire power" Baldroy looked up to you in genuine shock at the new fact he had just learnt.

"So this has happened before?" Your eyebrows quirked.

"A daily occurrence, I assure you Miss (Y/N)" Sebastian spoke up from beside you looking annoyed.

"Right" you shook you head confused, you were already done with this place and you hadn't even done anything yet.

"Anyway. Perfect timing (Y/N) and Mey-Rin you can both help these two clean up the mess they caused" Sebastian smirked at you then turned to leave.

"Hey what about you?" You turn to where he was walking away.

"I have to assist the young master so I'll be too busy to help you clean" Sebastian didn't even break stride and before you could say anything more he was out there door the door slamming behind him.

"Bastard." You whispered.

"Hey, (Y/N) right?" Finny bounded up to you then bounced on the balls of his feet.

"Yeah. Finny?" You our your hand out for him to shake hoping to get his name right.

He nodded, and ignored your hand, instead he jumped on you wrapping you in a hug before lifting you up spinning you around in the air. You grabbed you dress worried you'd be flashing. This was the most contact you had had with a human in many years and it made you extremely uncomfortable, when he put you down you became extremely stiff. It must have been noticeable because Mey-Rin spoke "(Y/N)? Are you ok?".