Chapter 26

Finally chapter 26. :D

I hope you people like it .. Yale's back again, as I'm sure some of you missed him. :3

ENJOY! Comment, rate etc. Mucho appreciated. !

<3. 

P.S. I extended the end part - check it out ! (:

Chapter 25 - AUTORATED BY WATTPAD. 

Abigail's POV

"Are they here yet?" I asked, my curiosity growing with every second. I turned to look at Jenna who shook her head no. I sighed, and plumped down onto the sofa where I grabbed a cookie from the plate on the center table and shoved it in my mouth.

Although I was desperate to know the whole story behind the rape scandal, I was also worried about what Max had in mind. Jenna recently told us that he was planning something if he couldn't have everything his way. And no matter how hard we tried to stay out of trouble, he promised to make sure we had some.

"I think they're here!" Amberly called from the window, pulling the curtains apart so she could see clearly. Jenna walked over to her, and peered through the window, nodding.

"Yepp, it's them," she muttered, walking away, and heading for the door. "I recognize Tyler's car." I laughed, and chewed on my remaining cookie bits. 

"Of course, why wouldn't you?" Jenna smiled, and gave me a playful death glare before walking into the main hall.

"I'll see you guys later," Amberly said, walking away from the window and towards me. She sat down next to me, and took my hand. "I hope everything will be okay. If anything happens, call me. I'm going to be upstairs in my room; got some reports to work on." I nodded, and watched her leave the living room. A couple minutes later, Jenna walked into the room, with Tyler and Yale following behind her.

"Finally," I remarked, getting up. I slight shiver ran down my spine as I turned to look behind me at the window. For some reason it felt like someone was watching, but I ignored it and turned to face everyone else.

Jenna laughed and sat down, with Tyler next to her on the opposite side of the center table. I looked up at Yale who was now standing in front of me. It'd been a couple weeks since we were together, and it's the first time that we haven't talked for a while. And my has he grown taller; and handsomer. 

"Hey beautiful," he whispered, taking hold of my hands. I looked into his eyes and smiled. I soon forgot everything that was going on, just by looking into those bright blue eyes. My smile soon faded when my mind raced back to reality. Nothing would be the same again.

Yale noticed my sudden change of expressions, and pressed his forehead against mine. I chuckled slightly, and looked away.

"You okay?" He asked, he voice full of concern. I looked back up at him and smiled.

"Yeah, I guess," I replied, letting go of his hands and putting mine on his face. "Just missed you." He smiled and put his arms around my waist.

"I missed you too," he whispered, holding me tighter. "I'm sorry for ignoring you; I was .. upset I guess, about the whole situation thing." I smiled and shrugged.

"It's alright, I understand." Yale chuckled and pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him back, feeling him smiling into the kiss. I pulled away, and looked at him in a playful stern way.

"Stop smiling," I whispered. He let out a low chuckle and kissed me.

"Why? Is it bad if I do that?" He pressed his lips against mine again, not allowing me to reply. I tried pulling away, but he wouldn't let me. I decided to kiss him back, but then bit his lip firmly. That seemed to do the trick.