Chapter 11

- Chapter 11 -

I made sure no-one was watching when I walked out through the school gates. Usually I'd go right after school, but this time I went left, and I didn't need anyone asking me awkward questions.

I walked down the street, trying to remember the way me and Jenna had gone a few days ago. Minutes later, I came to the map and looked for Black Stone Valley. I found it and recapped which direction I went in.

Smiling hopefully as I made my way down the street to the destination I was heading for, I kept thinking, or more like wondering, who the guy was that was fighting with what seemed like his dad. He did look a lot like someone I knew, but I just wasn't sure.

I turned down another road, until I came to the place I was looking for. For some strange reason, the house seemed a lot less creepier than before. Maybe it was the weather .. or maybe it was just me. I shrugged and headed for the gate.

I looked around me to see if anyone was passing, but found the street completely deserted, and so made my way up the path and to the door. I pressed my ear against, trying to hear if anyone was in. It was completely silent.

I suddenly felt as if someone was watching me, so i turned round to look. But no one was there. I shivered and backed away slightly from the door.

Instead, I opted for the back door, hoping that maybe it would be open. And lucky for me, it was. I kinda felt like a robber and laughed to myself. I entered the door, looking around me and saw a bunch of pictures tapped to the fridge.

I lifted one up slightly to look at it properly and couldn't help shivering when I saw who was in it. He did look a lot like ..

I couldn't come to a conclusion as there was someone pushing keys into the lock and turning it. I let go of the photograph, and instead of taking it with me, I took a quick picture before heading back outside.

I took a quick look behind me to see a figure of a teenager. I peered closer, but really couldn't make out who it was.

When I got home, I dropped my stuff at the bottom of the stairs and rushed up to my room. No-one was home so i decided to listen to some music from my speakers. I changed into something more comfy and jumped onto my bed.

I thought back at what happened just before. It was really hard to make out who was the person in the house, as it was pretty dark.

But what I did noticed was that he was wearing a hoodie similar to the one someone at school was wearing, I just couldn't figure out who. I decided to just relax, and leaned back on my cushion and closed my eyes.

It wasn't even five minutes, when I heard my bedroom door slam, and someone locking it. I jerked my head up, and looked ahead of me to see Tyler, a not so pleasant expression on his face.

"What are you doing in my room?" I asked, straightening up and folding my arms across my chest. He shrugged and smiled.

"And why did you lock the door?" I added, as he walked closer to me. I shivered. That look on his face was not pleasant at all. It really scared me. And for some reason, he looked a lot like that person in my dream ..

"Just want to have some .. fun," Tyler replied, winking. He climbed onto my bed and took hold of both my arms, pinning them above my head. I started breathing heavily, as I looked at him in utter shock.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" I said, slightly raising my voice. Tyler took no notice and before I knew it, he was kissing me. I was trying my best to get him off, by screaming and kicking. But none of it helped.

He pulled away, smiling devilishly.

"Feisty are we?" He said, laughing. I wiggled and squirmed, trying to get loose. But try as I might, he just became stronger, making it harder for me to even twitch.

After a few minutes, he had been able to remove all that I was wearing except my underwear and bra. I was already crying, screaming for someone to hear me. Obviously, no one did because the house was empty.

"Tyler, please stop!" I begged, trying to push him off me. I had no idea what was going on in his head, but I was definitely sure that I didn't want any of this to continue.

One thing that bothered me was by how deja-vu-ish this was. It was like it all happened before. And then it hit me. My awkward dream. I started crying even harder, until I heard a defiant crash, and my bedroom door crashed open, falling hard to the floor. Tyler was already trying to get me completely naked, and I was screaming. Whoever the person at the now empty door way was had better get me out of here quick.

It was already getting dark and I couldn't see everything so clearly. The person at the door ran over to the bed where he pulled Tyler swiftly off me, and punched him hard in God knows where before picking me up, and handing me my gown that was hanging on my desk chair. I looked up at the person, trying to see who it was, but crap, his hair was in the way. And it would be weird to push his hair out of his face.

Still carrying me, he quickly walked out of my room and went downstairs. He brought me to the living room, where he put me down, and helped me into the gown. I sighed and pulled it closer to me, as I shivered with cold.

"Th-thanks," I whispered, sitting down on the couch. the person sat down next to me, brushing the hair out of my eyes.

"Anytime," he replied. He gave me a hug, before standing up again. I stood up as well, and demanded to know who he was.

"You'll find out soon," he replied with a chuckle. He bent down, and ever so softly kissed me on the lips. I froze on the spot, not being able to move at all. I looked up at him when he pulled back.

Every time I looked at the figure's face, the person I thought who it might be seemed more and more realistic. And I was very sure I felt the same way before when I was being kissed by someone. Or at least nearly kissed. Could it be?