Chapter 14

- Chapter 14 -

Who'd think that playing in the street at 10 o'clock in the morning would be that dangerous? I mean, most people would be having a late breakfast, or getting ready to go out shopping or whatever. And yeah, it is really strange to be playing hide and seek at this age, in the street, in the early hours of the morning.

But then again, who kidnaps people in the morning? And who bothers to kidnap someone in broad fucking daylight?

Well I can tell you who. That stupid foster-dad of Yale. And yes, you read right. Him. I really had no idea what I did that bothered him this much that he had to kidnap me when I was in the middle of an exciting game.

Now I was bound together by the wrists behind my back, and squished in the back of a smelly van. My mouth was covered with two layers of duct tape and the air in the van was so thick and horrid smelling that I could barely breath.

"You fuckin' bitch," I heard someone mutter. I growled and started kicking the sides of the van. No one called me that before, and right at that moment, it drove me crazy.

"Scrw yyu!" I mumbled through the thick tape, and continued kicking the side of the van. Mr. Foster dad got pissed, and pulled out something shiny and sharp out of his pocket.

"Make one more fuckin move and you're dead," he hissed. "It's all your fault that Yale's finally had the guts to bull-shit at me." I sighed through the duct tape. This is so not good.

After what felt like ages, we arrived at whatever destination I was actually headed for. Mr. F parked the car, and got out, opening the back door of the van and pulling me out.

"Don't you dare move," he hissed, and closed the door again, grabbing me by my arms and dragging me to one of the tall gloomy buildings in front of us. The place we were at looked very much like a scene from a scary movie. The buildings were extremely tall, there were ivy plants growing on the sides, and the railings of the balconies were old and rusted. I really didn't want to go in there.

But sucks for me, I had to.

"Get you self in there," Mr. F growled, pushing me through a hallway, and into a dark room. My heart was beating very quickly as we walked further into the room. Mr. F then pushed me down, forcing me to sit on the floor. I saw him take a piece of rope from out the back of his pocket, and used it to tie my feet together. Fuck.

He then walked away, and thinking he was leaving the room, I tried to relax. But he didn't. He went to the end of the room, by the door, and switched on the light. I looked around the room to see a very comfy atmosphere. Looks can be quite deceiving..

"So, you think you could help my foster son get a better life, didn't you?" Mr. F suddenly said, chuckling an evil laughed. I rolled my eyes. Corny.

"Well, he doesn't deserve any of that," he added.

I laughed to myself. Why the fuck did he adopt him then?

"I just adopted him because I couldn't get another son of my own, after my first one, and I needed someone else around the house. I regret that since my wife's gone." I glared at him. Yale did nothing to cause his foster mum to pass away. She was fucking sick, that's why. Mr. F eyed me suspiciously and took out his knife.

"It's you that's making him stand up for himself. He never used to do that. He was quiet, friendless and definitely girlfriendless. He doesn't deserve you or anyone at all." I was already trembling as he began to slowly slide the tip of the knife across my chest. I swallowed hard.

"I know for a fact he'll suffer more if you're gone. I want him to suffer, just as much as I suffered after my wife's death." I started shaking even more, clearly not knowing what to do.

"You bitch," he hissed under his breath, and with one quick swipe of the knife, swept across my chest, and made a long cut. The blood started to seep out, and I screeched in pain.

"You fucking retard!" I cried in a muffled voice. "Yale did nothing to cause your wife's death!" I could barely hear myself speak. Mr. F's face went bright red and he yelled in anger.

"Don't say ANYTHING!" he growled and kicked me hard in the jaw, causing me to fall back and yell in pain. And when things couldn't get any worse, another person came through the door. A person that could change a lot ..

----

Ahh, that chapter was short u.u

Well, don't worry because the next ones will be LONGER, AND they will be in the points of view of Yale, Jenna AND Abigail ..