Chapter 3 - Love strikes

(A/N) Hey guys so I decided to update when I just get time now XD

Enjoy! xxx

---------------/---------------/---------------/---------------/---------------/

HARRY'S POV

I remember Saturday night very clearly, i wasn't too drunk, instead I got a really hot girl and her friend drunk by constantly giving them drinks. I never got their names but they said they were local so I might see them around.

The girls were really hot! But the one I was into had long dark brown hair and deep brown eyes, I'm sure I would recognise her beautiful face if I saw her again. I also remembered Zayn and Niall nearly having a fight over some girl, she must of been hot for Zayn to like!

SUNDAY MORNING!

I woke up then walked into the bathroom to get a shower, I probably smelt of booze which isn't good. I got out the shower and just walked straight out of the bathroom naked. It felt breezy down there!

I walked into my bedroom and finally got dressed into grey track suits and a Ramones shirt then slipped my feet into my trainers.

"Where you going?" an Irish voice sounded from upstairs, I looked up to Niall and answered "Shop, got no food in. Thanks to somebody" I said making the somebody sound clear that it was Niall. Next thing I knew Niall was next to me getting his shoes on, "What do you think you're doing?" I asked him, he finally stood upright from doing his laces "I'm going with you" he replied. I let out a sigh then walked out the door with the little leprechaun man following me.

"Niall you don't need these, take them back" I demanded throwing 2 packets of Haribos at him, "fine" I head him mumble then he walked away leaving me to the shopping trolley.

NIALLS POV

Stupid Harry making me take these back, he always gets what he wanted and never lets me get my precious food. I walked back trying to find the sweet aisle.

Toiletries......CDs......Medical......Fro- wait hold up! There's that girl I found attractive in the club last night, she was trying to reach the aspirin on the top shelf but couldn't reach it, I walked over and decided to help. I realised I still had the Haribos in my hand so I threw them on a nearby shelf, knocking other items down, then continued to walk towards her.

"Here you go" I said handing the packet of aspirin to her, she mumbled "thanks a lot" I gave her a reassuring smile "your welcome.

She was wearing Hollister track pants and a Hollister jacket over her white vest top, her blonde hair was in a messy bun and she also wore Raybans which looked good on her. Man she was fine. She interrupted my thoughts "Wait a second your Niall Horan" she pointed at me, I smiled "that's my name don't wear it out" she giggled.

BECCAS POV

My mouth widened in shock, Niall Horan was talking to me? He laughed at me. Yep I said that out loud.

His laugh was so adorable and his Irish accent made me want to melt. I was part Irish too, but he was much better looking!

"Thanks for the aspirin Niall" I said after a while, he smiled his crooked smile at me and my stomach turned with butterflies also flying around. Oh god! What was happening?

I walked away before I did something I would regret and make me look stupid. "It was nice meeting you" he shouted to me from the other end of the aisle, I quickly walked I over to him so I wouldn't be shouting "Nice meeting you too, your different than I thought you would be" I said adding a smile on the end. "How bout I get your number and we could meet up again sometime soon?" oh how I loved that idea, I nodded at him and he flipped out his phone starting to tap my number in as I said it aloud.

"Thanks again Niall, call me sometime" and with that I walked away smiling like an idiot to myself. I just talked to Niall without making a fool of myself.

NIALLS POV

As i watched her walk away, Harry snuck up behind me "BOO!" he yelled in my ear, making some people stare at us. I jumped back and held onto my ear then punched him playfully in his arm.

"Who was that?" Harry asked gesturing his head in the way the girl left, I blushed a bit for not asking for her name, I put her number on my phone under 'My Princess'.

"It's that girl from the club, you like her bestfriend right?" I asked him and this time he blushed. "Dude i think we're in love" I said putting my arm around him, an old lady walked by us and gave us a weird look. We laughed knowing what she was thinking.

We finished shopping and then headed home to feed the hungry boys waiting.

---------------/---------------/---------------/---------------/---------------

(A/N) Vote, Fan & comment please! xxx