Chapter 9 - Interview from hell

LOUIS POV

"Guys where is Zayn? We're meant to be leaving for the interview any minute now" I ask the lads around me and all I get back is shrugged shoulders from everyone. For god sakes, trust Zayn to be late for this. Simon told us not to be late and to act all professional, and if that's not helping at all Niall and Harry keep acting strange.

"Fine. I'll ring him myself" I huff and pull out my phone from my back jean pocket. You want something done better do it yourself.

"Zayn where the hell are you?...Well you need to be here, not staying over at Becca's" I say then instantly regretting it with Niall just beside me, his face fell and you could see sadness but also anger in his eyes. "Get here quick, we need to leave" I demand then put the phone down on him.

All eyes are now on me but I didn't want to say anything and be the bearer of bad news to Niall, but Liam kinda spoke up wanting to know the situation with Zayn. "Wait. You're saying he stayed over at Becca's last night?"

I didn't want to answer but I knew I had to. "Yeah..umm...he did, but he slept on the couch" I tried to make it easier for Niall to process but every word that left my mouth made him look more angrier by the second. I nod my head at Liam signalling him to look at Niall so he could get the point why I didn't want to answer him.

"I don't give a fuck about Niall knowing!" Liam shouted, making it clear to us that he was more angrier than Niall was right now. "Niall fact is, you have a fucking girlfriend so if you do anything today to fuck this up I will personally beat your ass"

Niall looked scared for a moment but then regained himself. "I'm going to do what's necessary Liam so if you don't like it, well I guess then that's your problem isn't it?" Niall retorted back.

This can't be happening right now, we can't all start falling out now over some girl. "So what is necessary then Niall?" I ask intrigued to know his answer, crossing my arms across my chest.

"Simple. When Ellen asks about relationships Niall is going to say he loves the same girl as Zayn does. That will start an argument, interview will be cut short, Simon will make both of them stay away from her and we'll all go back to the way we were before Becca even came into our lives" Harry explained spilling all of Niall's plan.

"You're a moron" Niall scolds Harry like a child. "You weren't supposed to say anything"

"Who wasn't supposed to say what?" We hear from the door, it was Zayn just walking in now hearing the last of our conversation, hopefully he didn't hear Niall's idiotic plan otherwise we might not even make it to the interview with Ellen.

"Nothing. Just Harry being perverted again" Liam covers up for them and I'm confused and surprised as to why.

We hear a car horn honk outside making it known that we need to go so we all get our shoes on and leave.

"Why are you letting them do this?" I whisper and question Liam who was sat beside me in the black mini van.

"Because Like Niall said, things just need to go back to normal before she came here. She has nearly split us up before" He whispers back and I'm even more confused and angry now.

"Liam! The way this is going to go we will split up! Zayn is going to leave for definite this time" I whisper shout this time, I can't believe I know about this and I'm actually going along with it, what have I become?!

NIALLS POV

INTERVIEW

"Here I am today with the biggest, pop sensation all over the world. One Direction" Ellen greets us and we all smile at her saying 'hi' and 'thanks'

"So guys how's life?, must be going great now that your globally known for what you do" Ellen asks.

Louis takes the lead in answering her question. "It's amazing Ellen. We never thought that this would actually happen and to do what we love for thousands of people and making them happy, letting them hear what we put into our music, its just an incredible feeling"

We all smile and nod our heads agreeing with what Louis has just said.

The interview was pretty boring and I was just waiting for my time to shine and make a scene like I had planned.

"So with everything going on do you even have time for relationships? How is that for you guys is it tough?" Ellen finally asks the question I had been waiting for but before I could reply Liam beat me to it.

"Well yeah I have a girlfriend, Danielle. She's amazing and supports everything I do and I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend" Liam smiles making it known that he is in love with the girl.

"Aww thats sweet. Anyone else got a special someone?" She queries us even more and I took the time to finally answer.

"Well funny you ask that Ellen. There is this girl thats incredibly beautiful, in fact Zayn even knows her don't you?" I turn to him and I get a glare back from him as if saying not to do this now but I just ignore him. "She only just came into our lives but in the short time we've gotten to know her our little Zayn has fell in love with her"

Ellen smiles at this and goes to ask Zayn about her but I wasn't finished there, I was only getting started. "Just a shame that this girl, is the same girl I've also fallen in love with myself and i'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend" I smile smugly whilst Ellen looks shocked and confused as to what she has to say next.

"Ha Ha. Over my dead body Niall" I hear from the other side of the couch from Zayn and I smile in victory as I have gotten the reaction I wanted.

"We can have that arranged" I state as if it was a matter of fact making Zayn stand up squaring up to me making me get defensive and stand up to him.

"Okay that's all for today folks. Sorry but we're going to cut it short today" Ellen says and the camera now goes off, I shoot a smile at Zayn and smack his chest with my hand before leaving him standing there.

Now all I have to deal with is Simon.