Chapter 7 - Not so innocent

Louis POV

None of us could believe what just happened. It was such a shock and I think everyone is still in shock because no one has moved and still sat here with their mouths agape.

I was the first to come back into reality and jumped out of my seat to run after Zayn. He can't quit, not now, not after something this stupid. It's just not right.

"Zayn" I called out after him still sprinting to him, he stopped walking and threw his head back letting out an exasperated sigh.

"Louis I just can't, you might be able to handle this but I can't. Not when the one I love is going to get hurt and especially by Niall. I never thought he'd be like this" he explained to me and I sort of felt his pain in someway.

I put my hand on his shoulder "You love her?" I asked shocked that his feelings were this much towards Becca, all Zayn did was nod his head 'yes' to my question but I knew I had to make things right. "Zayn things right now may seem hard but if you leave now they will just get even harder. Stay and if by the end of the year you still don't want to be in the group you can leave. Just leave Simon 3 weeks notice first" I was seriously just trying to do anything to make him stop from quitting the band.

He let out another sigh "Okay Lou" he said in defeat and we both walked back into Simons office where everyone was still sat but now in a conversation.

"So you decided staying is the better option" Simon stated instead of implying it as a question. Zayn just nodded and sat back in his chair without a word to the other boys.

"I'm sorry Zayn" Harry first spoke and Zayn just gave him a smile and a nod of the head in return. I think they're okay now.

"Me too Zayn. If she really means that much to you then I'll back off" Niall said with sorrow in his voice and eyes, and by the looks of it I think we got our innocent Niall back.

"So you should. You've got a girlfriend" he snarled back and Niall just slumped more into his seat because Simon just found the reason to the argument and gave Niall a displeasing look.

"We'll just get to the real reason why you're all here now, shall we?" Simon asked and received a chorus of 'yeahs' from us all.

"Basically. You've been asked personally to do an exclusive live interview with Ellen DeGeneres. It's going to be live streamed all across the world, so I'm about to give you a heads up. No swearing. No bickering. Best behaviour and you will avoid relationship topics, it's just promotion for the album" Simon explained to which we all nod our heads that we understand the rules.

"Well it's going to be easy to avoid that topic anyway since the only ones in relationships are Niall and Liam. He's got Danielle and Katherine has been MIA since the start of the year" Harry points out the obvious for us all to which we all nod our heads again.

"I'm just saying. If this girl gets brought up, you know the one you two are fighting over" Simon points at Zayn and Niall so it was mainly directed to them both "you simply avoid it. Don't acknowledge it or her"

NIALLS POV

As Simon says to avoid the topic about Becca for some reason the little devil on my shoulder is saying that's the opposite of what I should do. Becca is obviously going to end up dating Zayn if I don't do anything about it so this simply has to be done.

Like Harry said in the room Katherine has been MIA so why not have a little fun with her not being here, it's not like she's going to find out, I don't even know where the hell she is.

Having a little plan prepared in my head I decide the only person I'm going to tell is Harry. He's sees my point of view and with him being the youngest I could easily manipulate and get my way with him.

We all walk out of Simons office now to head out the building towards our cars but I grab Harry and pull him aside just wanting to get this done with.

"So I have a plan and I need your help" I start saying, he gives me a devious smile like he knows what's about to happen so before I could finish explaining he cut me off beating me to it.

"You're gonna bring up Becca in the interview and start an argument with Zayn over it so Simon forbids you AND him to see her ever again" Harry basically figured out my plan but what I need to know now is if he's in or not.

"So are you in? Bare in mind you're going to lose Piper over this" I say hoping he knows what he's getting himself into.

"I know but I can easily find another girl" He says now being so cocksure of himself.

"Lets do it then"