Chapter 20 - May the truth be told

LOUIS POV

Today was just a chill day for me, I woke up and never got dressed or left my bed, yep I'm still in my bed and it's 2:00pm. Some people would say that I'm being just plain lazy but not everyone is in a worldwide famous band trying not to embarrass themselves and impress everyone they meet AND is also dealing with a lot of girl drama right now. It's safe to say that staying in my bed all day is a good option today.

Sighing I grab my remote from my bedside table and flip the TV on making it come to live and show an episode of FRIENDS on TV. I throw the remote by my side and then grab my phone to see if I have any notifications. Nope. None. Nothing.

Where are my friends? I question to myself which is quite ironic seen as how i'm watching a show called FRIENDS. Well I know where they are but we have been told that some time apart will do us good. Somehow Simon found out what happened at the party and has banned us all from seeing each other, what I want to know though is, who told?

*DING* My phone alerted me to a notification, it was Liam messaging me.

'Hey, can I come over? I'm all alone and bored. Just keep this between us'

Of course I wanted to see Liam, he's my bro.

'Yeah sure, door should be unlocked, I'm in bed' I reply back to him.

Now I just wait for him to turn up. A couple more episodes of FRIENDS played and sure enough Liam was stood in my room looking at me with a displeased look on his face. It will probably be because I'm a lazy chill person where as he is just not.

"You gonna stay there and judge me or join me?" I question him with a raised eyebrow but Liam doesn't move.

"I wanna know who told Simon" Liam now says having his thoughts be said aloud. You and me both Payno.

Getting tired of watching this episode on TV I turn it over and Two and a Half Men comes on now taking my interest and apparently now Liam's who finally came over and sat down beside me but not getting under the duvet.

"Trust me I want to know too but I just don't know who it could be" I finally explain to him and suddenly a thought jumped into my head. "You don't think Niall could've been stupid enough to tell Simon, do you?" I ask now nervous in case he had done just that.

Liam shakes his head 'no' first and then replies "No, definitely not. He's done a lot of stupid things in his time, but going to Simon? I'd like to think he has more of a brain than that" He explains and I'm now just hoping what Liam is saying is true, surely Niall has some parts of his brain working. "Now please get dressed and come outside with me somewhere" Liam whines next to me just wanting to get out of this house and seeing me be productive.

"Fine" I huff and pull the covers back now walking to my drawers and throwing on a pair of jogging bottoms and a sweater over my head, he didn't say that I had to make an effort.

We walk out of my house and I make sure to the lock the door behind me before we get into his car and go wherever he has in mind.

HARRY'S POV

Because someone told Simon what had happened at the party, well not the full story, he doesn't know about Becca's past, he just knows that Niall and Katherine had set Zayn and Becca up and embarrassed them in front of a lot of people, I am now at my mum's house so I can't share with Louis.

This day is shit and boring.

I need something to do before I explode with boredom, I didn't think that could happen until today.

"Gemma!" I shout my sister so she comes to me. No answer, so I try again. "GEMMA!" I shout again this time louder and next minute I hear pots and pans crashing from the kitchen and a loud bang.

Confused I get up and go investigate what's happened. I did not expect to walk into the living room to Gemma lay on the floor with a pan and a pot on top of her. I couldn't contain my laughter so I just let it all out, "What-What happened?" I try to ask between fits of laughter.

"A mouse happened." Gemma says annoyed and stern. "I was about to trap it in these when you shouted me and I fell off the couch. I hurt myself Harry, I hope your happy" She scolds me and this just makes me laugh even more.

I swear my sister is weird. "Why with pots and pans?" I question the armed force for a tiny mouse.

"What else am I supposed to use? Don't be an idiot Harold" She snaps at me again making me hold my hands up in surrender. My phone buzzes signifying me that I have an unread message from Liam.

'We're outside, come now we need to get Niall and go to Becca's place'

That's just weird, why is Liam wanting me and Niall to go Becca's place. Something is going on but if I get an answer to how Simon found out about what happened at the party I'm in, besides I also get a chance to see Piper.

"Have fun with your mouse problem, I gotta go" I say goodbye to Gemma and run outside to the car that was just parked outside of my house, Louis is here too. What is going on? Opening the car door I slide in the backseat. "What's going on? I thought we couldn't see each other today?" I ask really confused now.

Louis turns in his seat and looks at me and I know this look all too well, something has happened and it isn't good. "It's looking like Becca and Piper might be leaving"