Chapter 15 - Face the truth

HARRYS POV

The music was blasting everywhere that I could literally feel the bass line throughout Katherine's house making it shake, Niall and Katherine had put this house party together and when I questioned them why, all they answered was a 'you'll see' that made me go nervous and uneasy but I'm sure I'm just being paranoid.

I was literally on the my 5th drink and when I say drink I mean alcohol, I was so drunk right now and to be honest I couldn't care less because I was having a great fucking time.

Becca and Zayn were now in front of me both of them grabbing a drink and that made me wonder 2 things:

1. Have they made up with Niall and Katherine?

2. Where my date went. Where is Piper right now?

I wanted the answer to that question so I stumbled off letting my drunk feet drag me along, I accidentally bumped into Becca on the way past. "Woah!" She exclaimed spilling her drink in the process.

"Harry, you alright?" Zayn now asked me making sure I was okay which I nodded in response to him, I didn't trust my voice right now at all. "Take it easy man, slow down a bit yeah?" Zayn now asked or actually told me, as if I was some child and I didn't like that one bit.

"You take it not easy, get on my level biiiitch" I say back laughing at my response and Zayn's facial expression at my drunkeness.

I walk off into the living room where most of the action was taking place and I finally spot Piper across the room in a conversation with a group of people I've never seen before, she was laughing and looked like she was having a great time, I didn't want to disturb the conversation so I sauntered over to the couch falling down on to it not so gracefully.

Looking to my left I see Niall and Katherine sat next to me just watching the party happen in front of them. "So uhh why aren't you drinking or talking to people?" I ask confused that they weren't interacting with anyone, it is their party after all.

"We're waiting for someone to turn up first" Niall says taking a drink of his water which made me even more confused and sceptical of what's going on.

"That's when the real party will start" Katherine chimes in smiling and the uneasy feeling came back into my stomach making me want to throw up, no wait it's actual throw up. I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could literally spewing all my guts up, it's my fault though really I shouldn't have drunk so much.

BECCAS POV

Somehow an arm wrestle tournament started in the kitchen, right now Zayn and Liam are facing each other and even though right now it's an even match I knew Liam will win this. "Zayn you're gonna lose" I scream and laugh at him, I knew doing that would take him by surprise making Liam finally take the win.

"Why did you do that to me?" Zayn now shouts looking upset that his girlfriend made him lose the arm wrestle but in some way I knew he was joking just like me, our sense of humour together is so good, it's like we were made for each other, we then both burst out laughing, Zayn walked over to me placing his arms around my waist pulling me into him, "I love you" He said them 3 words that made me melt.

I placed my lips on his kissing him, "I love you too" I reciprocate back to him smiling, in return I got a smile from him and another kiss. "Can we please le-" As I was about to ask Zayn if we could just ditch the party I got cut off by a voice that not only made me go stiff and pale but made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, why is he here? Hasn't he put me through enough?

"Well, isn't this a lovely sight?" He asked but it was a rhetorical question, to him it probably wasn't at all.

I turned around coming face to face with him, my ex-boyfriend Craig. Who had invited him here?! I now wanted to leave more than anything.

"Zayn please can we just leave now?" I begged my boyfriend, Zayn's face scrunched up in confusion at me now acting so rushed and irrational. "Zayn he is my ex and we didn't leave on good terms" I now explain giving him half the story so we have an excuse to leave.

He placed his arm around me once again "Sure babe. Lets go" He says then escorts me out to the living room weaving in and out of people to try and get us to the front door but before we could escape someone grabbed my arm dragging me forcefully away from Zayn and making me yelp in pain.

"Going somewhere? Why are you leaving so fast Becca?" Katherine says smiling at me but this wasn't a friendly smile at all. "When I heard that you had friends in town I had to invite him to the party, come and stay and talk to me and Craig" Katherine said sinister like dragging me to the couch with her. Everyone was now watching us, she had created a scene when all I wanted to do was leave.

I was now sat in silence whilst everyone had their eyes on me and Katherine, I looked around the room to see if I could find Zayn or Piper which they were stood at the back of everyone watching us so confused but then I saw Piper's facial expression change, she looked angry but also worried. I followed her gaze and it landed on Craig who was now stood behind me.

"Tell us Becca, the story of why you left Craig and ran away" Katherine said smiling and loud enough for everyone to hear. I couldn't get my way out of this one, she then leaned in and whispered into my ear making me shiver with fright. "I already know everything so don't even try to lie"

How could she know everything?