Chapter 5 - Walk in the park

BECCAS POV

As i woke up i yawned and stretched slowly opening my eye lids adjusting to the stream of light coming from the curtains, thats odd, i thought to myself. We never really get any sunshine here in England.

I walked into the en-suite that was attached to my bedroom and started to strip out of my clothes and hopped into the shower letting the cold pellets of water hit my skin making me shudder from the sudden contact, i shampooed twice and conditioned once and then shaved some certain areas that needed to be shaved.

When i stepped out of the shower the bathroom was instantly cold and the mirror was fogged up with the steam. I quickly wrapped the towel around my body letting the water absorb into it drying off my body and started to brush my teeth. I walked back into my bedroom and unzipped my suitcase, yeah i haven't unpacked yet, i will do that tonight. I pulled out my grey tracksuit bottoms and red tank top along with my bra and panties and quickly got changed for my morning jog.

I slipped into my nike trainers and i was out of the house jogging down to the central park where i could finish off more of my daily jog. I was finally at the park jogging along the pathway whilst listening to my music on shuffle, 'Run the world' by Beyonce came on and i decided to skip it, i was looking through my playlist looking for another song and i felt a hard surface come in contact with my head.

"Ow that hurt, your head is like a rock" I hear a male voice say from above me, before i could stop my voice i already spoke out "I can say the same about your chest" i finally looked above me and my cheeks had turned crimson red from blushing. I just told Zayn Malik that his chest is a rock.

I took a glance at him and he was shirtless which made me blush even more if that was even possible, and to make things worse he caught me checking him out. He chuckled to himself but then stopped as if realising something. "Wait woah, Your Rebecca right? I saw you in the club like 2 days ago and my friend got your number" i blushed even more at the fact that he remembered me, and im pretty sure my face now looks like a tomato from all the blushing that I've done in the past 5 seconds.

I was speechless and couldnt move, i think i had gone into shock from the fact that Zayn Malik remembered me. My ring tone finally pulled me back into reality and i was quick to answer. "Hello.......Yes this is she.......oh my god.........i'll be right there.........thank you, bye" I turned to Zayn surprised at the fact that he stood there waiting for me to finish my phone call. "I gotta go Zayn i have a job interview at Sony Records"

I turned back round ready to walk away when Zayns hand had got a grip on my shoulder causing me to fall back but instead of falling on the hard ground two arms were wrapped around me, saving me. I looked up and Zayns brown orbs were staring right into my blue ones and our faces were only inches apart.

"I could drop you off" he smiled at me with those perfect white teeth and i swear i could feel butterflies in the pit of my stomach. This couldnt be happening now, i cant be falling for Zayn Malik.

"okay yeah that'd be great, thanks" i smiled at him and he gave me another smile, we both walked away until we stopped at a red ferrari. "Nice car" i complimented absolutely shocked by the gorgeous vehicle in front of me. He gave me another smile and opened the car door for me.

The car ride was silent, that was until he spoke up "So what is Sony Music interviewing you for?" he asked taking a second glance over at me then quickly adverted his gaze onto the road.

"There interviewing me and my friend Jamie for a radio station, if they like us we cant start our own radio station" i replied.

ZAYNS POV

Me and the lads were actually meant to meet each other at Sony Music Records for a meeting with Simon Cowell. Which means Niall is going to be there when i turn up and he will see me with Becca, i bet he will be extremely jealous. Although he is my best friend we have been arguing a lot over this one girl, but i must say she's a really gorgeous girl.

We finally arrived at the extremely tall building and before she could get out i ran around to the passenger side opening the car door for her, every girl should be treated like a princess and thats what I'm going to do. Becca is my princess and i will be her prince. Not Niall, not anyone.

The lads were standing there just waiting for me and another girl was there who i assume was Piper, Becca's friend. She gave me a quick hug and said something to Niall what i couldn't quite catch and then said goodbye, pulling Jamie into the building with her and leaving me again.

I need to see her again and before Niall does to!