Chapter 1 - What to do?

(A/N) Hey guys so this is my new story I'm starting and I hope you like it!

Please Fan Vote & Comment!

---------------/---------------/---------------/---------------/---------------/

LAURAS POV

"Becca wake up" I shouted sitting on the end of my best friends bed. She groaned, she wasn't really a morning person but then again who is?

"Get out leave me alone" she mumbled into her pillow. She wasn't in the mood right now, mainly cause the fact that her and her boyfriend, Craig, broke up last night. So she fell asleep crying, or that's what she told me last night after the mishap happening.

She finally placed her self upright and reached out to grab her phone on the night stand, "watcha doing?" I asked as she was typing away really fast on her phone. She put her phone down, well really threw it down on the bed and her eyes were fixated on me, glaring as if I'd done something wrong.

"I cant believe you fucking told" she scowled at me, and I knew what this was about and hung my head in shame. I betrayed my bestfriend and when I was drunk too. There was a moment silence until she broke it again. "Laura who did you tell?!" she shouted at me, well wait for the screaming to come.

"It was Friday night, me and the girls were out clubbing. We bumped into Nicola and her friends, I kinda told her" She stood up in anger and walked into her bathroom to probably calm down, she came back out after a few minutes. "I can't believe you told her, of all people. You knew we never liked each other and yet you told her MY secret" she shouted emphasising 'My' pointing to herself. I knew I was in the wrong. She trusted me with her secret and I told Nicola who told everyone.

"You knew Nicola would do anything to get back at me, well thanks a lot for putting that out there. How could you do this to me?! I fucking trusted you Laura!" she screamed at me. "I don't want to see you ever again. Get out of my house." Her voice was cold and stern but I deserved it so I did as I was told and was out of her house and out of her life for good.

BECCAS POV

I know it sounds like I'm being a bitch but that was only because she was a bitch first. If you knew what my secret was you would totally understand.

I only ever had Laura and Piper as friends and well with Laura out of the picture it would only be me and Piper.

I started pacing up and down my room thinking what to do, I was almost pulling my hair out in frustration. What do I fucking do now? Stay and confront the situation or just run away from my problems?

After a few minutes of thinking in silence I knew what to do, I would be staying at my aunties 'til everything dies down here. I'm only temporarily running away from my problems. I flopped my back down on my bed then my phone started buzzing, it was Piper. She's the only person I could talk to right now.

"Hey Pipes' I said answering the phone using her nickname. "Oh my god Becca, I can't believe she told Nicola that little bitch, I knew we couldn't trust her" I giggled at Piper, she was talking really fast. "what are you gonna do?" she finally asked, her voice filled with concern I love this girl she's always protective of me. I stood up straightening my hair and clothes looking at my reflection in the full length mirror.

"I'm going to stay at my Aunties in Cheshire for a while until everything dies down" I said, on the other end of the line I heard Piper squeal. "well I think I should come with you, for good purposes" I knew what she meant by that. The fact that Harry Styles lives there and is actually down for 2 weeks. After a while she broke the silence "Let's leave tomorrow day around 2, I'll pick you up" I let out a sigh. "Okay see you tomorrow" and with that I fell asleep for the rest of the day waiting for tomorrow to finally come.

---------------/---------------/---------------/---------------/---------------/

Fan, Vote & Comment and please xxxx