Chapter 14 - Game plan

NIALLS POV

These last few days have been weird as hell, I knew Zayn had told his feelings to Becca but for her to say that she feels the same way for me was a bit of a stab in the back from both of them. I guess it was my own fault though, having a girlfriend and scheming, I did hurt Becca and yet I don't feel that guilty because I know Zayn is picking up the pieces and really likes her.

I know what you're thinking, 'Niall you're such a sly mean person' but honestly I did like her at first so when I found out Zayn liked her too I knew i'd never have a chance so that's why I did what I did. Stupid reason I know but I'm sick of all the girls liking the other boys more than me.

Technically I didn't cheat on Katherine, I never did anything with Becca, we never kissed so Katherine has forgiven me and we've worked out our differences, we're now in a good place.

"Babe?" I hear my girlfriends voice call out and I knew it was me she was calling after, besides who else would she call babe?

I turned off my laptop I was on, shutting it down, "Yeah?" I shout back wanting to know what she wanted from me.

"Come here!" Her voice echoed throughout her house, we were in her house which was literally 15 minutes from mine and Harry's place. I groaned and rolled on my back, I didn't want to move from the bed it was so comfy, I missed staying at her place. "Niall, now!" She now shouts louder making it clear that my taking time was annoying her.

I rolled off the bed literally letting my body smack the floor, it didn't hurt at all instead I just laughed which was the wrong thing to do because Katherine heard me. "Are you laughing at me?!" She screamed now having her patience tested by me.

I carried on laughing now actually at her, I walked downstairs and into the living room where she was now stood in the middle with her hands on her hips. I walked over and placed my lips on hers. "Would I do that to you babe?" I asked making her give me an incredulous look back. Yeah I actually would do that but I wasn't about to admit it to her.

"Niall we have a problem" Katherine now says stern like but I know the problem wasn't between us, I could kinda guess who the problem was with and I was now all ears to see what she has to say so I gave her a look telling her to carry on. "Becca. How is she still in the picture?" She asks me and i'm now confused.

"She isn't in the picture so what are you talking about? I told you that there was nothing between us at all and that her and Zayn are together" I reassure her but it seemed like she didn't need the reassurance.

"I know that Niall, what I meant is why is she still with Zayn and hanging round you guys? I don't like it. I don't like her, there's something she isn't telling us" Katherine now voices her thoughts and opinions. I was now looking confused where as Katherine had a devious smirk on her face, she was up to something and that couldn't be good.

She now turned to face me, "Niall what do you actually know about this girl?" she asks me and come to think of it we don't know anything about Becca, she never told us anything about her, all she told us is that Piper is her best friend and that they work for the radio station now. Now thinking about it something was definitely off.

"We're gonna find out what she's hiding Niall" Katherine now smiles at me deviously and I couldn't help but smile back.

"I love you, my little devil" I say kissing her and she gratefully kisses me back. We are now scheming together.

ZAYNS POV

I couldn't believe it. Becca feels the same. I love her and now she loves me back, I could leap for joy. These past 2 days with her have been amazing and nothing could change that at all.

"Wanna watch a film?" Becca asks me, she was lay under me her head on my lap. We were on the couch just chilling together, the TV wasn't turned on instead we were talking about anything we could think of which got interesting because it got so weird at one point but I absolutely loved it.

My hands were aimlessly running through her blonde hair, she claimed that it felt nice so I didn't want to stop. "I honestly don't mind" I tell her hoping that she'll just stay where she is, I didn't want to move at all.

Becca got up from me making me groan, she looked behind her shoulder at me giving me a confused look from my groaning. "I really just want to cuddle" I say my thoughts aloud to her now making her giggle. Damn that was cute as hell.

She placed a DVD in the TV but I couldn't see what she placed in, then she walked around the room turning off the lights. I looked towards the TV and The Conjuring was now displayed on the screen, makes sense why she's turning off the lights now. It was a scary movie which means I can cuddle her even more, she now made her way back to me and this time sat down next to me placing her head on my shoulder, I pulled the blanket off the back of the couch to put over us and then placed my arms around her, cuddling into her.

The film was half way through when I felt my left side buzz, my phone was ringing in my jacket. I looked over to Becca who was now sleeping, her head back in my lap, I smiled at the sight in front of me then checked to see who was ringing me. It was Niall?

"Hey man what's up?" I whispered into the phone not wanting to wake Becca up. I tell Niall that she's asleep so he now understands why i'm whispering into the phone. "Yeah, we'll be there" I answer back.

Niall and Katherine had invited us to their house party. I'm glad they are trying to make amends with us.