III.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ they told me the end was near

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
they told me the end was near.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

ANGER. it's the red hot emotion of endless build up in one's chest and mind; the swelling of veins throughout the entire body just ready to explode. it's the way blood rushes to the head in a wave of destruction, clouding any logical thoughts and only saying the things that should be left unsaid.

there's no such thing and calmness and control, not when anger has the leash of the monster normally hiding in the back of one's mind, behind all the darkness that normally sits at bay. there was no stopping it now, not after the buildup and certainly not after sunwoo showed to be a real threat. it took a lot to make jungkook break, to make the monster of anger actually show — and maybe if he was alone he would have, but taehyung was there, he was always there.

he was there when sunwoo started talking, with his pretty eyes blinking up at the boy — all the hope in those brown orbs and just being happy that jungkook was here now. and taehyung was still there, with his fingers crossed and hopes high. he was also there, as sunwoo stepped aside and one of his men threw the person forward.

that was when jungkook snapped. the way sunwoo could carelessly order something like that, tossing the small boy forward until his knees hit the hard concrete floor of the warehouse, the sound echoing. his normally fluffy blonde hair was sticking to the sides of his temples, his cheeks stained with a mix of tears and snot.

"oh my god jimin." taehyung was standing now, partly out of shock but also because he was trying to hold jungkook back who now had one of the scariest looks in his eyes.

"what the fuck is wrong you." jungkooks words left like a hiss, dripping with anger and every other dark emotion towards the man in the suit. sunwoo didn't seem phased, that same cocky grin on his face as he watched this all unfold.

"jungkook." jimin was still crying, his knees on the ground and eyes red as he looked up at the couple, "i'm s-so sorry, i tried n-not to tell-" he kept mumbling apologies between sniffles and cries, none of it even mattering to the ravenette.

jungkook could care less, his chest was tight and he eyes stung, but he'd rather be dead then let sunwoo get the satisfaction of seeing him cry. "jimin," his voice nearly cracked, "are you okay?"

"i'm sorry." jimin kept saying.

"it didn't take long to get him to start talking." sunwoo said, nudging the small boys thigh with the tip of his fancy shoe. if there was anything more to say, jimin was there to speak for him, at this point he didn't care what happened to him. "jungkook he has a video, he's going to put us away this is really b-bad–" but he was cut off by a rough shove, his shoulder hitting the ground with a grunt.