IV.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ what strange creatures brothers are

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
what strange creatures brothers are.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

IT WAS LIKE A GALAXY, the mix of black and blue dotting the skin, the red from the blood almost looking like asteroids rushing through space the way the droplets ran down his skin and disappeared down the drain.

"did you expect the bricks to fight back?" taehyung was being as gentle as possible, dabbing the toilet paper on the boys knuckle while trying to lighten the mood. ever since sunwoo had left, jungkook hadn't said much. there wasn't even the slightest wince of pain when he started to clean his knuckles.

"no." his voice was quiet.

taehyung just hummed and ran the warm water over them again. "what did he want?" he wasn't sure if he had the nerve yet to ask, not after seeing how upset it made the ravenette. maybe he should have waited too, because jungkook didn't answer, but he also didn't pull away either. it was a start.

"how's jimin doing?" he asked instead. the two simultaneously looked over passed the lab, seeing their friend sitting by his computer with a colorful game on the screen. a tub of soup was beside him, forgotten as he tried to his best to win. "better, he's playing slitherio." taehyung said, now lightly placing bandaids over the boys knuckles. they were mickey mouse ones, and the only reason that jungkook wasn't complaining was because of the way the brunette was smiling softly as he placed them.

jungkook didn't even realize he had zoned out, too lost in thought to even hear the one in front of him speaking his name. he only noticed once the boy pressed down on his knuckles. "ow." he hissed in pain, a little pout on his lips as he cradled his hand to his chest and away from taehyung.

"i said your name like eight times." taehyung said, cleaning up the bandaid wrappers and putting the rest of the unused ones back in the mickey mouse box.

jungkook just watched, and hummed, "sorry," he apologized, "were you able to get a hold of namjoon?"

the brunette shook his head, those bangs were getting too long. jungkook reached up and unknowingly pushed some behind his boyfriends ear. "n-no." the poor boy stuttered, it didn't matter how long they were together, taehyung would always get flustered around him. "i'll call again."

"don't worry about it, it's the end of january right?" jungkook said, checking the time on his watch and just knowing, especially after the older boy nodded to answer his question. "i'll go get him."

the other male didn't question it, and he just put the bandaids away before going back to check on the blonde. jungkook gave the two one last look, making sure they both seemed relatively okay before leaving out the back again. it wouldn't be hard to find namjoon, not during january on a sunday evening.