VI.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ fear doesn't shut you down, it wakes you up

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fear doesn't shut you down,
it wakes you up.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

THE COLORS seemed to swirl like a rainbow that can't remember its proper shape, a bend of red and blue that slowly became purple. it was a simple concept, one that everyone knew of since they were five years old, but to him he was still amazed. especially since he could taste it afterwards.

"maybe you should slow down." the older boy grabbed the pitcher and went to put it back in the fridge and away from the others boys insistent grabby hands.

"it's kool-aid, not vodka and a mixer." jimin pouted. there was a purple ring above him upper lip from drinking so many glasses, but it cured the boredom.

namjoon continued to walk with the pitcher in hand and smile on his face. "you don't need the sugar just as much as you don't need the alcohol." he said. his back was turned, and he didn't see the way the smaller blonde had spun in his chair, a playful little smile on those full lips as he stared at his hyungs back.

"you know what i need." jimin said.

it was the way he said, the way he spoke when he was about to tease the hell out of the older. namjoon froze and took a deep breathe, with his luck he'd pop one and then their fearless leader would walk right in on that going on. "no jimin, we are working right now." the older boy was pretty determined to stick to his words, but apparently his body had a different idea as he kept walking closer to the other.

jimin was grinning, and spinning a bit in the chair back and forth, "but hyung." he whined, dragging out the end.

"enough of that." jungkook said, walking in and just shaking his head. if he waited another second outside then he's sure he would have walking in and someone would have had some type of clothing off.

namjoon cleared his throat and stepped back from an innocently smiling jimin, who just turned back around in his chair and started typing away at the computer like a god. "tell me something good." the youngest of the three asked, leaning on his palms beside the desk to get a look at the monitor.

"there's six banks within 100 miles, but only four of which we haven't previously messed with." jimin was suddenly a different person, the way he could switch between this playful little boy with big eyes and pink baby lips. it was sometimes forgotten how much of a genius he really was for his age. "however, none of which would have the amount we need and we would absolutely need more then six weeks to try and hit more then one of them."

jungkook just hummed, the three of them were the only ones here today. the others were suppose to come in later and if someone didn't bring a good plan they knew they'd be in for an angry team leader. "okay, so banks are out of the question. scratch that whole idea." he said, taking a step back, as if the physical space would even give any more space to the crowded thoughts constantly in his head.