XV.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ she'll kiss your neck with no emotion

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
she'll kiss your neck with no emotion.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

THE SUN WAS SHINING through the curtains like golden rain, washing the dark sheets in yellow light and warmth, as if their bodies weren't enough. the ravenette had gotten up minutes before, the sheets falling from his waist and exposing his bare torso.

taehyung stared freely, his head propped up against numerous pillows and a lazy smile on his face. he was so happy, and he couldn't picture a morning that could be any better then this one.

after leaving the warehouse last night, jungkook stopped to pick up the most junk food and takeout for the two of them. they sat on his bed until all the stars were out and the sky was a blanket of black velvet, a card deck in front of them as taehyung kept trying to win at uno and having no luck. sometimes it sucked that jungkook was ruthless, he didn't hesitate to throw out those pick 4 cards.

"crepes?" the ravenette asked, walking out of the room in nothing but a pair of sweatpants hanging low on his hips.

taehyung followed, his buttoned pajama set soft against his skin and matching the pale yellow socks on his feet. "yes please." his stomach growled, if that wasn't enough of an answer on its own.

the couple walked out to the kitchen, each grabbing what they needed to help prepare a simple breakfast. jungkook started on the crepes while taehyung started cutting some fruit, particularly the strawberries and even some mangos. he wasn't about to not include his favorite, or sneak a few pieces while he cut them.

"share." jungkook said, nudging the boys bottom with the end of the spatula, a playful smile on his lips.

taehyung giggled and turned around, plopping a strawberry into his boyfriends mouth. his lips followed after, and jungkook seemed to like the taste of both.

they finally pulled away, but neither stepped back, the space between them still practically nonexistent. jungkook sighed softly, his thumb rubbing back and forth against the boys jaw. "you know you mean the most to me, right?" he finally spoke.

taehyungs eyebrows furrowed a bit, slightly confused as to why he'd be reassuring him right now. "yes kook, i know that." he said.

"good." jungkook released his grip on the brunette and grabbed their plates, "let go sit." he said, walking around to the counter. he didn't have a table, but taehyung finally got him to buy at least two stools so they had somewhere to sit and eat.

"o-okay." taehyung said, following with a tight smile. he wasn't sure what was up, but there was something, and he didn't like the feeling in his stomach.