XXXII.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ you are a perpetual feeling

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
you are a perpetual feeling.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

IT WAS A MESS. technically, no one was surprised, because the absence of the ravenettes leadership always led to chaos among the others. it didn't matter what they were trying to do, because the levels of authority seemed to evaporate the second that jungkook fell asleep with his ass on the floor and back against the wall.

"i swear to god, if you don't drop the knife." jin was looking at the blonde as if that would suddenly make him keen to listen to anyone that wasn't himself.

"what are you gonna do?" jimin rose an eyebrow, turning back to the counter and adding the jelly to the bread, "punk ass." he mumbled the last bit.

there was peanut butter and jelly everywhere. what should have been a ten minute mission turned into an hour of bickering over who was making what part of the sandwhich for everyone. that's why jungkook ended up falling asleep while waiting, and the way his fiancé was playing with his hair kind of helped.

"you know my favorite color is purple, that's why i always do jelly." jin said.

"but you know my favorite song is bootylicious." jimin was waving around the knife now, a bit of jelly hand landed on the floor with that but no one noticed. "i don't think you're ready for this jelly."

"i'm ready for lunch." hoseok finally piped in. him and namjoon had patiently been waiting for their sandwiches without getting much in return for their silent observance.

finally there were five plates laid out on the floor, protected from the wooden planks by a thin blanket the boys sat on as well. jimin shares his plate with his boyfriend, who tore the sandwhich in half and easily gave the blonde the bigger half. yoongi and hoseok has their own plates, but apparently it wasn't enough since they kept trying to take from the other while they weren't looking. jin was one of the ones eating normally, along with taehyung who switched between takes bites and kissing his boyfriends cheek.

"your breath smells like peanut butter." jungkook mumbled, then he turned his face to press against the older boys neck. "is that not sexy?" taehyung asked with a mouthful.

"it makes wanting to make out with you an issue." jungkook said. "what if i was allergic to peanut butter?"

taehyung couldn't help but giggle, and the way his chest bounced with the action woke the ravenette up some more. he didn't mind though, if he could wake up to that sound more he may be in better moods. "you'd still makeout with me and then die."