Sem

Hayce's POV:

As we were standing outside the door of the council building, getting ourselves scanned for safety measures, lil' Liana let out a screech. It wasn't too loud but seemingly she was in pain.

I pulled her away from my embrace and looked up at her to check for any injuries. Alas, I found that her eyes had gone red probably because of the scanning.

I pulled her back towards me and rushed inside.

"Yes sir, sure".

I heard the receptionist talking to one of my sister's colleague and good friend,Sem.

'Good timing'. I recited in my mind as I rushed towards him.

"Good morning,Mr.Sem" .

"Oh,Hayce what a coincidence!,good morning to you too....oh wow is that your's".

He asked me as he pointed his index finger towards Liana,who seemed to be keeping her eyes shut.

"Mmm,she is female , her name ...it's Liana"

I answered him as he moved closer to me, Liana on the other hand stiffened in my embrace as Sem moved closer.

"She got eye irritability", I remark.

"Bring her here lemme' see".

I pulled Liana towards him but at the same time not' as I knew that she wasn't used to it.

"Open your eyes sweety..this big guy is a good doctor for you".

Sem: Big guy?...I am still young OK!?..

Sem didn't seem too bothered by her rejection instead he came closer and gently moved his lips in the form of a whistle and blowed on her eyes.
The soothing feeling on her eyes made her stiff body relaxed once more and she opened her eyes to look at Sem.

But...

Who knew she would look at him as though looking at some sort of a puzzle?.

Probably trying to find the blower...

Hayce: There is no blower , just him...yes him...

"What a sweetheart,it's not too serious just don't let her rub her eyes for the time being",Sem said as he blowed on her eyes a little more and held her hand that was about to come up to her eyes to rub,down.

"Mmm,thanks".

"Not at all".

I then said my goodbye to him and lead my lil' pet towards the receptionist.

'He didn't notice the mark on her?'.

'Maybe he thought it was a tattoo, I guess'.

Who knew since when a man with red skin was staring at the two of them with glowing eyes from the sidelines.

*vote*
*comment*
*follow*?.