Preparations For The 'Exchange Event'

Third Person's POV:

The person responsible for the council operations sat in a room with a big round table in the middle,many others sat to his sides as they discussed about the pet's exchange event that is about to take place within the next two days.

''We don't know if this tradition should be continued any longer''.

one of the council member,having brown skin and black hairs had some doubts and decided to voice out his disagreement towards the stated event.

''The humans have much freedom there and supposedly might convert wild in the given occasion''.

Another joined in on the conversion while stating the other's point with reason as his green skinned face showed some unknown kind of worry.

''I don't agree''.

The 'head' seemed to have some other ideas as he rejected their proposals almost immediately after their conversation. Hearing the person sitting at the main seat resting his red skinned chin on his right hand, others also immediately agreed to his suggestion.

No more words were spoken other than the preparations being done for the 'Exchange event'.

Hayce's POV:

'Bringing your pet out when she is still asleep might not sound like a good idea but what can be done with such a stubborn one?'.

Hayce complained in his mind as he once again tried to wake up little Liana from her sweet slumber that does not seem to have any end.

'How can she be more stubborn then even Mike?'.

He just decided to give up trying to wake her up and instead gently held her up in his arms and moved towards the black car parked outside the house.

Feeling the cold air around her body Liana tilted her head a little to the side before letting out a yawn and fluttering her eyes open.
Before she could fully comprehend the current situation she was already placed in the carrier and the car was already moving ahead as Hayce started to drive.

HAYCE : 'Lil' Liana can you stop being so adorable, I am getting distracted'.