To My Sister/Check On Her

Liana's Pov:

"Liana" he speaks my name and I hear his words crystal clear as if he was another human with a distinct country language or perhaps he would understand me and let me go back home?.

Either way the sound of my name that I haven't heard in so long made my heart jump with joy and I felt like giving a thank you. I instinctively jumped from my position on the couch and gave Hayce a big hug.
I might not have my home but the feeling of hearing my name after so long just made me happy and a long lasting smile that I thought I could never have pulled up on this planet showed on my face.

He shook a bit as I hugged him and looked at me unbelievingly with his human-like deep emerald eyes and hugged me back,holding me gently from behind and pulling close.
It was only a few couple of seconds later that I realized I had actually jumped to hug him,this act made my cheeks slightly pink and I pulled back a little.
He seemed to respond and pulled back as well.

I pointed at him and called out ''Hayce'' he gave me a small chuckle and stood up, towering over me and then he put his index finger on the couch and tapped on it.

'Stay/sit' I think is what he meant to say so I obeyed and saw him leave towards a room in another corner of the hall. He seemed to knock on the door and another Alien came out. This one had pink skin and gave off a warm aura,I don't know why but this one made me feel comfortable..like....I don't know how to express it but I felt like being close to her.

She had the same eyes as Hayce and I could tell they were related somehow. They talked a few sentences:

"What's up Hayce?, need something...you know its time I wake up little Mike"

"I know just wanted you to check up on  Liana after you get some free time on you".

" L...IANA? Is that the name of your pet?...you didn't....just talk to her did you?"

"Uhhhh...I did so I wanted you to check if there are any problems...you see...I really wanted to know her name...and"

"You know you could have asked me first....it effects their brain"

And then she elbowed him in the stomach....hmmm...they are siblings is my guess.

"Okay I will check up on her later don't try communication again not until I give consent"

"Okay Sis"

With that she re-entered the room as Hayce was left waiting outside.

'I wonder what they were talking about?'.

(A/N: Poor Hayce!)