A Bad Cook

Hayce's Pov:

I looked towards the little cutie crinkling her nose in disgust as she looked towards the 'dry fruits' in my hands. I held back the sudden urge to laugh as I took my hand holding them back.
I put the nutrient bar in her bowl, pressed the tiny button at the bottom of the bowl to keep it clean and fresh,picked Liana and moved towards the garden.

I sucked at cooking human food so it was a repeat of the same meal everyday,it was understandable for lil' Liana to get bored.

I wondered that her going to the Sun Kingdom would probably be good for her stomach at least if not anything else. Thinking about that made a bitter feeling to rise in my chest again. Although the exchange was temporary,there were high chances she would choose to stay there and if so....nobody would be stopping that from happening.
Humans had more freedom there,equality even.
As I was thinking about all this, I felt a feather-like touch on my chest,right over my heart.
The little fingers were making circles over it as if to comfort me. It felt like she was reassuring me that she wouldn't leave.
I looked over at lil'Liana, raising a brow at her and she looked at me in turn with a start,her eyes fell onto her hand and her tiny face turned pink as she took it back and lightly hit it while mumbling something to herself,after which she gave a sweet and adorable smile my way and I could'nt help but chuckle at that.

We reached the semi-circular door to the garden and I watched Liana's expression change. Her mouth opened and closed and it seemed it would drool for sure and her big eyes blinked as if in surprise.

I walked towards one of the plants with fruits on it and felt a tug as Liana tried to reach it.
I moved forward so she could easily hold it. She tried to pull on the fruit only for her to fail. I saw that her face had on a pout with her cheeks puffed and face fully red,she seemed angry at the fruit as she glared at it 'furiously'?.

So So Cute....Ah.

(A/N: long journey....

Does anyone here speak or is learning Japanese, I am starting to correct my broken grammer and words....maybe we can learn together?)