How Long?

Hayce's POV:

"Bath soap" my sister reaches her hand out to me , "here" I say as I pass it in her hands.
"Extend the curtains" she orders me once again and I follow along and extend the curtains before relieving a deep sigh 'finally she is done ordering me!'.

She takes Liana in her arms carefully as she tries to discard her clothes is what I guess she is doing 'curtains!!!!'.

I do the same for mike as I give him a good and peaceful bath which I think Liana didn't have the same way.
I heard her yelp and splash a number of times before she calmed down.

Liana's POV:

As we were put down by the two Aliens I began to ask the boy standing infront of me some questions that I have really wanted to ask like:

"What's your name?"

"How long have you been here?"

To that the answers I got were pretty simple of course. He introduced himself and as soon as he did so did I .

"So Mikael do you know how long you have been here?" I asked as if I had been some sort of a detective interrogating someone.

"No" came his crisp and short answer which I thought he wouldn't continue with but then he continued by saying, "I was taken away on my birthday while I was celebrating....and.."
He stopped in his tracks and looked straight in my eyes before he asked , "it was 2017, January which month is it now?".

'Month?, Is he kidding me?'

''It is 2019,July" I answered.

"That....two years.." He stopped on what he was saying while his face paled for a moment and then back to his usual stoic expression as if to mask his true feeling behind an invisible wall.
Before I could ask him further a long cloth fell ahead of me that blocked my path from his.
"Wait.....what's going on?".