The Meeting

Liana's pov:

I took the chocolate from the alien's hand given his persistent.
My crying stopped as I looked into his humanly eyes. He wasn't as scary but still.....an Alien. 'What do you know they can do?' I thought.
Just like how Haru use to tell me,"be calm,think straight,act innocent when in a predators reach" I thought it was funny how she said that but now I get it after all.

It was time I put that in action. I clenched my hands and rose them in air totally forgetting the situation until a hand took away the empty wrapper from me.
I heard him giggle.'great' I am such an airhead!.

Kei's pov:

I noticed the little human making certain gestures out of my understanding and wondered what that would mean. Is she comfortable with us now? Does she trust us now?. Well its just been 2 days and only one day since she woke up. I took the empty wrapper out of her hands and proceeded to the meeting hall.

When I entered I saw the customers.
Mr.Lind

Ms.Joanne

Mr.kedsay

And finally Mr.Jade.

They were all eagerly waiting and I could see their eyes widening as if in shock as their eyes drifted from the table to the little human pet I carried in my arms.

"Is that the one?" Asked Mr.Lind seemingly in doubt.
"Such a sweety" said Ms.Joanne from her seat,her lips curving into a big smile.
"My,my this one is quite young" said Mr.kedsay.
"Hello there!" Said Mr.Jade as he waved his hand around looking towards the human.

Liana's pov:

I looked around the room in astonishment it had high ceilings.....very high ceilings actually to be honest. I was too engrossed that I failed to see so many Aliens around.

A yellow alien pointed at me and said something in an unintelligible language and then I heard the pink one say something making her lips curve and then I heard yet another voice saying something with hoarse voice. I could care less since I didn't understand but.....what were they planning to do to me? Eat me after feeding me? I mean they are humungous literally giants.

Scary!

Then I heard a soft voice I turned around instantly to see the blue Alien I met in the zoo like room.
He smiled genuinely and I could see that,his smile was well...more appealing than the pink Alien's.