I Am Home.

Liana's pov:
When I woke up I was being taken out of something that looked like a car.
The Blue Alien that bought me is moving towards some building that was somewhat small for one.
When he finally bought me inside I realized it was actually spacious and not small like it looked from afar.

I then felt the thing I was carried on being put down. The blue alien pulled me up from the box-like thing he bought me in from and took me to a room. The door had inscriptions of plants and various flowers just like ancient doors.
He then put his finger in a black box and the door opened.
Once inside he put me down and I carefully examined the room. There was a big bed which was the best size for the Alien and a small cat bed which was human sized. There was a window to my right which was beside the bed,I wanted to look outside but the bed was damn high.

Then I noticed the Alien coming through the door with some shopping bags?...I guess and he pulled out some stuffs. (Didn't realize he went out)
The first being the choker,he opened it from the packet and kept it aside and bought a doughnut from a small wrapper and gave it to me. He then took the choker and started putting it on me as I ate the doughnut.
''Good girl''.
He said something in the Alien language of his which I believe can never be words.
Its more like listening to cats and dogs or other animals.....different sound waves I believe.
As soon as he finished putting it on. There was some weird sound over the walls.....doorbell?.
The blue alien stood up and was about to walk out but then turned back towards me and placed me on the huge bed....probably so that I don't run away or something. I rolled my eyes at that thought.
The Alien left after he gave me quick pat on the head.