Who Will Take Me?.

Pet shop owner,Kei's Pov:

I have been wondering why such a young human was bought here this time around.
"A human female at that" I mumbled.

***flashback***

One of my staff came rushing to me.
"Boss, we have a new stock I mean not a stock just a human female and..."
"And what?" I asked.
"Its very young like only 14 or 15 in humans years".
" WHAT?". My mouth dropped at his words.

***flashback ends***

It was not our policy to take such young humans away from their families from their planet. So I couldn't understand the reasons the searchers will bring back one such human.
Human females are really fragile and well they are cute...but we have to keep them safe,close and.....whatnot.

I looked over the little space the human female was placed in...her long eyelashes forming a shadow on her cheekbones.
She slept so soundly I had to fight my urge to hug her and play with her soft hairs. 'Cute'i thought to myself.

I bet I am gonna get a big line of customers if this news gets out.

But only a few chosen can participate in the meeting. It depends on their blood type , age, experience,etc...

Experience still not a high priority since many pets end up choosing ones without experience at times but still end up opening up to them.

Guess I will have to arrange a list of such customers after I get to check her blood type. I glanced back at her one last time and went to prepare some nutritious human food for her.

(Then the story follows from the previous chapter).