εʆεѵεη 11: αմϯհσɾ

"Me too" Robyn replied. The doctor and nurse walked in.

"Congratulations Ms. Roberts your pregnant" Tristan and Robyn was shocked. Tristan knew though cuz he nutted but even more happy because his nut made it.

Tristan was little worried because, Robyn took Tristan serious about he nutting inside her without talking about a child, even though they both dating but it seems they feel like they been dating when they met on friendsmeet.com.

"Serious, am pregnant!" Robyn asked.

"Yes ma'am and we could start the appointments for about each 4 weeks, so u both could sign the papers" the doctor had said, to both of them.

About 15 more minutes of Tristan and Robyn questions they was finally done and ready to go home.

They made it home, and both of them didn't knew where to start at. "Tristan" Robyn said.

"Yea" he turn his head to her direction. "Do u think am going to be fat when I give birth"

He gave her that Russell Westbrook look, "what"

"Am not sure about having a child that could cause me to gain weight" Robyn looked down.

Tristan lift up her head, "listen I'll love you forever and ever if our child causes u to gain weight..so what me and our child will love u anyway" he said truthfully.

"U think so?"

"I know so"

{sorry for short chapter, hopefully next chapter will be longer}