ϯϖεηϯψ 20: ϯɾίςϯαη

Am thinking that the fair book. Has more attention so this book will end on this chapter. But I have a new book that will be released after this book.

9 months later.

I came back from the trap. A lot of my niggas are fucking dumb. Like who puts weed with Xanax. I had to leave before I kill somebody. I went in my car and grabbed my anger pills, my phone started to ring.

"Yea"

"Is this Tristan santos?" A lady asked.

"Yes mamam" I said. Drinking some water and swallowing the pills.

"Umm I think ur wife mrs santos is in labor so could u make it?"

"Shit she is?"

"Yes sir"

"Ight am on the way"

"Okay"

I drive to the hospital quick pasting red lights and getting honked at. Once I arrive to the hospital I asked for Robyn room number.

"234, on the second floor and down the hall to ur right" I nodded. I went where the lady had said.

I busted in seeing multiple doctors surrounding her. "Could u push one last time?" One doc said. Robyn groans and screams.

I went over to her and held her hand. "Am right here baby, am here" I said.

"OUUU IT HURTS SO FUCKING BAD!!!!" She screams.

"U got hun, push really hard"

One big hard push....

I heard little baby screams, my baby was finally here. The doctors went grabbed the tools for ryane.

They gave her to Robyn to hold, "u did it good job" They said.

Robyn cried and held on to her. Even though Robyn looked like a hot mess she still looked sexy.

A doctor gave ryane a towel and Robyn wrapped her up in it. Robyn shushed her and rocked her. After awhile she gave ryane to me.

I looked at her in awe. I held her all night. We stayed all night.

1 year later ( am going fast with this)

Today was ryane birthday we was throwing a big birthday party for her. All of my fam was coming even robyns.

We haven't talk to them in a while, but today was the day they was going meet to ryane.

When everyone saw rayne people loved her and  played with her.

When it was time for the cake, everyone gathered up and sung for her. Rayne clap her hands. And me and Robyn help her cut a piece of the cake.

Everyone had a good time and me and Robyn was thankful we met each other and made this day happen.

The end.

I know it's short but most people liked fair. But hopefully y'all will like the next book, but am updating now cuz I have nun to do and please comment I see y'all adding my books, and not saying nun tell me how y'all feel though.