σηε 1: αմϯհσɾ

They were both FaceTiming on a rainy night. Tristan was a active sexual man, in fact he was a murder and he was like a king pin but, he worked for his uncle.

Tristan never told Robyn what he does, he says "I work for my uncles job" of course he trust her. But not fully though.

He thinks of her as a shy girl, but still has to tell the cops or a adult something that was illegal. His thoughts was kinda right.

She would be scared to see anything illegal happen.

"Whatcha doing Pooh?" Tristan called her that for a year. Since about 2 years ago they been friends and now best friends. "None thing" she blushed at the end of her sentence.

Robyn used to have best friends they had tricked her and got jealous because Robyn have more curves. Tristan did meet her on friendsmeet.com, ever since she had gained more feelings for him.

Both was bored, Tristan and Robyn live in the same state so it was more easy to see each other.

Tristan is 24 yrs old and he 6'5 he actually mixed with Latino and black.

Robyn was just full black. Her curves made her really pretty and sexy. She was 5'6

Tristan thought she was thick af, and a wifey material. One, she was nice to people, two, she pretty, and top of the list she doesn't get attitude like most females Tristan has been with.

"U gone meet me tomorrow" Tristan asked. "Umm, I have work tomorrow" she says shyly.

"Damn, bbg I was gonna have a lil nice date at my house" Robyn actually saw his house, she was impressed just for working for his uncle really paid him off.

"Damn.."  he frowns, a little bit. "U can take me out on my lunch break" Robyn tries to cheer him up.

"Aww, Thank u pooh" she rolls her eyes playfully while giggling. That made Tristan night even better.

They talk even more she got tired but refuse to sleep, Tristan says so, so of both them said goodnight.

She turned off hers computer that she was FaceTiming Tristan with.

8:31 am

I miss your coco butter kisses
hope you smile when u Listen
Ain't no competition, competin' for attention
And your like, "I'm not on no games"

Robyn turned off her alarm on her phone.
She took a shower and dress into a black turtle neck with long sleeves and denim jeans. She work at forever 21.

Girls who go there don't waste there time to pick a outfit. Most customers pay and go.

What Robyn work as, she help ladies to find the right clothes. She loves her job.

Her job don't cover up her bills, she works for substitute for elementary schools. Also Tristan's pays most of her bills.

He suggested to go live with him. But she saids that's to much and might be a burden.

He didn't really force her to moving in with him so he just waited when she was ready or when he was going to make her his....

Meanwhile, Tristan was getting his dick wet from a another female. What he does so freaky during sex, is he records and saves it on his phone. Sometimes he shows him off with his crew or 'gang'.

Tristan got his phone and started to deep stroke her, since they was in missionary position. She moan softly he wasn't going as fast or deep.

He rubbed on her clit which she tried to hold in her juices. About two minutes her creams was coating his dick.

After about that seemed like a hour of sec, he finally got his nut. She suck him off and her creams was still on his dick.

"I don't need allat that shawty" he smiles trying not to spaz, he does have little bit of anger issues just things that happen during his past.

She rolls her eyes sitting on his bed. "Wtf is u doing get yo shit and leave" he couldn't help but spaz, now if that was Robyn he wouldn't mind.

He's a man and he needs, so he takes care of his needs, he doesn't really have time to play with these girls. "Omg u so damn rude" she got her stuff and got into her 2009 Nissan.

It was about 11:30 he had another hour to meet up with Robyn, he took a shower and dress in Gucci.

He had to meet up with his uncle about this guy named Owen, he's mixed with white and black. He got a mansions all over that place and he sells dope. Tristan uncle needed him to sell more products of weed, xans, ect.

Tristan went to his uncle house and waited for his uncle.

"U here for?.." one of his uncle bodyguards said. "Nigga, do I look new to u" Tristan spazzed on him.

The bodyguard lift up his eyebrow and Tristan gave him 'u gone let me in or what' look. So the bodyguard let him in.

Tristan sucked his teeth, "was it that hard" Tristan mumbles under his breath.

"Yo, jay u need to check on Yo guards brain cuz they act like they don't remember me" Tristan said pissed off.

His uncle jay, came down chuckling. He was a like a ladies man, but just for The elders. Jay was 43 years old and 6'4.

"Hey at least yo ass here let's go" he said grabbing his coat. It was chilly outside so Tristan got his favourite car that don't get cold over night.

Jay put the location of his house in the gps. Then Tristan arrived in about 1 hour in a half.

{hopefully this book makes u press the star, also if there any mistakes just excuse them}