ϯհɾεε 3: ϯɾίςϯαη

Earlier that day.....

I was with my uncle driving to Owen house. And damn I was impressed the nigga got bricks for days, like me. Am not of the richest niggas out here but I can afford to buy my own private jet.

We was at the front of the gates there was security guards inside the security room. They asked for who was I seeing so my uncle answered them. They open the gates once my uncle gave Owen name.

I Drove a few blocks in these big ole mansions. They not as big as mine though I can still see he gets money though.

We got out my uncle rung the doorbell. Then a y'all skinny looking tan dude open the door. "Sup, jay" they dap. "Sup mane" my uncle says.

"Who's that honey" a Spanish chick said she wore nun but a two piece. "Hello Selena" my uncle says.

"Hi, jay" she blushes, he looked at her as that was his pray or some. He got out of his daze and introduced me. "My bad man, this is my nephew T" my uncle said my Street name instead.

"Wass good bruh" He said as he trying to act young cuz the nigga looked 35 or older. "Nun" I gave him a nod.

"My bad guys come in" Owen said. As we walked in he introduce me to his wife. The nigga had naked thick ass bitches walking around. The nigga was a saint, no cap.

"Lets go into my office," he brung me and my uncle to his office his wife went to hang with naked bitches who was twerking their ass.

This shit amaze me, I sat down so did jay. "Yo, we have this low income since we've been riding out fo a while, could u make a deal wit us?" Uncle.

Owen rise his eyebrow up, "what deal?" He said giving in. "Since u have tons of drugs that could be taken care of, we could say my boys sell and u give us the Money" my uncle says.

He sat there wondering, "how much u want?"

"Well estimate the drugs then we'll do business with you"

"Ok I'll make that deal" he smirks. We both agree some women came shake their ass and and we drink some margaritas.

{very short chapter}