ƒίѵε 5:αմϯհσɾ

Explicit

She was shocked, very shocked. He didn't see her as a friend or a best friend, which explains how he calls her nicknames, holding hands, going on little dates.

It wasn't obvious, to her. She just enjoyed his company and had a good time with him. "U-U-U what me?!" She couldn't believe it.

"I like u, Robyn" he said seriously. "I-I-I do to" She stutters. He didn't seem surprised it's like he knew that I like him. "I might wanna wife u up" he says, leaning in to kiss her.

Her whole body was shaking, he kept kissing which made Robyn fall back. He kiss all over her neck.

She felt weak at his touch, he lift up her shirt, he unclip her bra, She didn't knew if she need to stop him. But it felt great to Robyn.

Tristan took off both of theirs shirts. His mouth took over her nipples. Robyn instantly moaned. His hand dig his inside her jeans. He moved her panties to the side and finger her.

She gasp and grabbed a hold of his arm, "do u trust me"Tristan whisper in her ear. "Yes" she knew what he meant, She was ready to lose her virginity.

He went lower, he slid off her pants. And her underwear, She close her legs when he took them off. "I thought u trust me" he said confused why She close her legs. "I-I-I do"

She open her legs a little covering her eyes. Robyn felt his mouth on clit. A wave of pleasure came over her. Robyn grab a hold of the black sheets that he had. At one point her body was shaking, then felt like she needed to pee, but he kept her legs down, then at that point she was shaking from all of the pleasure.

He lick all over her lower half, he got up and pull his pants down. He pulled out his big friend. His friend was big to her eyes, she guess some guys who are cute have a big friend.

The tip rub against her entrance, and then he push it in, she gripped on his arm.

He bent down and whisper sweet things in her ear, her arms wrap his neck as he did slow strokes inside and outside of her

He kiss and suck on my neck and ear, "owww" She felt a cramp in my leg since she had them up.

"What's wrong?"Tristan

said a little worried and stopping. "M-my leg hurts" I complain, he grab my leg and put it down just a little bit.

"Does that feel better?" He asks, I nodded, He pounded a little harder. I was moaning each thrust, I heard that men don't moan when they have sex. But Tristan was moaning things in my ear that literally had me even more wet.

He flicked on my clit, and grip on my breasts. I think gripped on him bc he was moaning a lot.

"Ahhh, shit girl u gone make me cum" he groans, "mmm, yess" "who's ur motha fuckin daddy?" He said which turn my freak on.

"Youuu" I moaned.

"Uh-uh, I said who the fuck is ur daddy?" He said pounding hard as ever.

"Omg, you daddy, uuuuu" I moan.

"That's right!" He said wrapping his large hands on my small neck. "Turn around" he stop and I flip my self over so my butt is showing his face.

I felt his whole thing going inside of me, making me moan. "Ouuu, daddy" I didn't knew what gotten into me though but am loving it.

He lean towards my ear once again, whispering nasty things. I got weak as well so I couldn't even hold myself up.

"Ahh, fuck daddy I think am gonna cum right nowww" I yelled in pleasure.

"Nah, hold that in" he demands, I really couldn't do it. "Daddy I don't I think c-c-can baeeeee" opps I called him my bae.

"Let that's shit go" I immediately did, he cum on my butt. I was out of breath since I was shaking like crazy.

"Am going to take a shower now" I said getting up, but I fell Tristan saw so started to laugh. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Pls help" I yelp, he came and we both took a shower none thing dirty happened in there.

I dress into his Gucci shirts, it was big on me since he little more bigger than I am.

He dress into and1 shorts, and shirts less.

We cuddled and I fell asleep on him, he was stroking my back. I finally felt happy cuz I lost my virginity to the one I actually LOVE.

{another Wednesday post😁}