ηίηεϯεεη 19: ɾσɓψη

I was sleeping on Tristan chest, I didn't want to get up, I laid there listening to Tristan heart beat.

He was shirtless so I traced his tattoos on his chest and neck. He really had two tattoos on his neck.

I felt him flinch and woke up. "Good morning baby boy" I said. He smiles at me. He squeezed me.

"Good morning" he yawns and put his arms around me. He rubs my stomach.

My stomach is kinda developing, I've been eating a lot and Tristan very demanding what am eating. Sorry but I eat to much pickles.

Whenever I have late nights craving I'll eat, pickles and eat peanut butter sandwiches. It taste good though. Tristan thinks it nasty..I can't complain it my baby fault.

We got up and showered and ofc Tristan his freaky self couldn't help himself just to finger me. So I had to wash again.

Tristan has finish before I did, am guessing he's downstairs playing 2k. That's the only thing that makes him occupied. I went and saw breakfast was already made.

I went and grabbed a plate, I sat next to Tristan. "Who cooked all this?" I asked. "My chefs, I woke early and they were here, you want awake so I went back to sleep" he didn't make eye contact with me.

I continue to eat. About a second Tristan turn around and saw my plate. "Ain't that a lot of food don't you think?" I kinda got offended.

"Umm, no why?"

"Well, I don't want you to eat to much it can cause..my child to eat up our food when she comes" he jokes.

"It not that big of a deal, and the more I eat the more Ryane going to get bigger" I said.

"Ryane is going to be our child name?" He question. I nodded, it's pronounced like rain, but spelled differently.

I wanted a name that has the same letter as me and very unique. "I was thinking tianna" he suggested.

"That can be her middle name" I see what he's going for he wants the exact same thing except as me, but he has a T.

A few more minutes he was done with 2k and went back upstairs. Am guessing he's getting ready for his trap stuff.

Am not into all he's into but, there's no turning back when I have a unborn babygirl who's on the way.

He came back downstairs and looked dressed. Tristan had on Gucci slides and adidas pants with a just do it Nike shirt. Before he left he gave me a kiss and walked out the door.

I scrolled through instagram, I saw this post at blizzard night club. A picture with Tristan and a few other people.

To be honest I never met his friends, the only time I saw them was at the hospital when Tristan got shot. (I think that was the time).

I liked more pictures and celebrities. I saw a post from Rihanna. She was dressed in all black with a face mask. She gotten more clout, ever since she dated that rapper.

I went and texted her, just to say hi. After a couple of minutes. She replied.

Rihanna: hey girl

Me: so I found out the gender of my child😁

Rihanna: opp a girl almost forgot u was pregnant lemme set up the baby shower, what the gender??

Me: well, it's a girl and we can use some help with baby shower

Rihanna: holy shit can't wait to meet my god daughter🥰😍

Me: yea me too but I'll call u when me and Tristan have a talk about it

Rihanna: ok girl talk to you later

Me: bye

I went to take my shower and listen to music while I try to nap.

{horrible ending but happy Wednesday}