ƒσմɾ 4:ɾσɓψη

I woke up and did my hygiene today I was off. And thankfully it's a Saturday, I called up Rihanna, to see if she down to hang out.

CALL:

Me:hey anna, I was wondering if u like to hang out at my place?

Rhianna: Yea, that's sounds fine

We both agree and she came about 15 minutes.

Knock, knock,

I open my door seeing Rhianna had a box filled with glazed donuts.

"I couldn't just bring nothing" she smiles I let her in and sat on my couch.

It was early in the morning getting hype already wasn't my plan but I couldn't say no to donuts.

There was like twelve donuts and I ate six she ate six, both of us are fatasses.

"Did u know, Beyoncé was putting out adidas x ivy park merchandise, ouu I can't wait!" She said for the 8th time this week, actually maybe the 1000th time for the past two months.

"Yes I know, Beyoncé is putting out adidas merchandise" goodness she's such a Beyoncé fan. (Literally me right here💁🏾‍♀️)

"Not just any adidas merchandise adidas x ivy park merchandise" she rambles off and I didn't listen bc my phone buzz I had gotten a text from Tristan.

Tristan 😘😫💍❤️❤️☠️

Tristan: sup Pooh

I blushed at his text

Me:just hanging out with my friend

Tristan:that's cool, when u gonna be available?

Me:some time today😁

Tristan:ok how bout 12

Me:that's fine

Tristan:ight see u then😍

Me:ok😘

I gasp bc I accidentally press the kissing emoji, I click out of iMessages, "girl what's wrong?" Rihanna says concern.

"Oh, no thing" I really sounded sarcastic, "u sure bc I know when u get nervous u gets sarcastic, so tell me" she knows me so well.

"Fine, I accidentally press the kissing emoji and send it to Tristan" I told Rihanna about me and Tristan. "Oop u gone get the d!" She exclaims.

"Girl bye" I said, she started to laugh super loud. I grabbed the remote and watched childhood shows.

It came around 11 and Rihanna had left. So I dress into a white and red big jersey and ripped baggy denim jeans with red vans, I wore my hair up into a pony tail. I did a Smokey eyeshadow and apply birthday cake lipstick. I added some jewelry and perfume.

I looked at myself in the body mirror and texted Tristan.

He replied saying he's pulling up. A few minutes later, I heard the door knock like he's the damn police.

I opened it, "why did u knock on my door so loud like that?" I said to him. "Sorry ma, ready to go?" He asked.

I nod we both went inside his Ashton Martin 2020, the engine spark and we was on our way to the mall.

He parked in the packed parking lot. We both got out, and out of nowhere Tristan holds my hand like we both a couple I mean we both kinda liking each other, tbh I kinda like him..more than a friend.

I smile, we went into Gucci first. I spray some on and looked at some clothes. We both looked at some more stores, I went Victoria secret and look at some bras and panties.

Tristan was still next to me during the whole time. "Pooh you should wear This" he pick out a lace bra and a lace thong.

My eyes widened, I laughed a little bit since that's to revealing and kinda embarrassing.

"What's wrong with this" he smirks, I was looking at the floor. "Umm, it's ok" I half lied.

"U sure cuz it's looks good on u" I got confused, "huh, u never saw me in that before or anything undergarments"

"Yea, but I can imagine u in this" he says, i turned around in embarrassment. A few minutes I bought some perfume and bras.

And then me and Tristan got some food, a group of men was sitting in the back where we was eating at. I felt some eyes on me I looked up at Tristan I saw him glaring at the men who was staring at me.

One of them came came over, "Sup shorty" I kinda blush I was never called 'shorty' before.

"I saw u over there I was actually wondering if we could—-" he got cut off, "Nah nigga she ain't going nowhere which yo stupid ass" Tristan got in his face.

Tristan have anger issues but he can control himself..if he wants to. "Nigga back the fuck off" the guy who called me shorty said.

Tristan looked dead in his eyes, out of nowhere Tristan punch the dog out of him. They was both got at it, they moved since they was near me.

His friends was saying, "ohh" or "damn" all of them was laughing but literally Tristan hands was weapons and it looks like he's killing him. I would do something but again am a coward.

The boys came and break it up, Tristan had a cut on his left eye and a big bruise on his arm. I clean up our food that didn't even eat yet.

"Man, lets go" the guy said, Tristan gave him a death stare. Tristan looked at me then his eyes soften since I was so scared. "Come on" the securities came but Tristan and me was out the mall.

We went to his house and ate there. "Sorry" he put his hand on my thigh. I nod as in it's ok. "It's..that I like you" He blurt out.

{TBC}