Behind The Scenes

Hey everybody! I can't believe that this story has finally come to an end. There's a lot I want to say about the story, but first I want to thank everybody.

Thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting. It really makes me happy to see that people like my writing. I don't write for fame or anything, just for fun, but it still feels really good to know that people like my stories. 

I may not reply to every comment, but I do read them and smile at each one. I also like seeing the reading lists that people put my stories in. Thank you so much for all the support everybody has shown, I appreciate all of it.

The Peace Offering may be more popular, but I like The Moon Dancer much better, which may have to do with the fact that I've improved my writing skills since I was 15. I've been writing from a young age, but I never actually finished any stories. I really like writing on Wattpad because showing people my work inspires me to actually finish it. The Moon Dancer is my third completed fanfic (but we don't really talk about Patch Over the Heart, that was super cringey) and I'm excited to continue writing more. 

Now, on to the actual Behind The Scenes.

I want to start this off by reacting to comments. There are a lot, so please don't be offended if your comment is not included.

TsubakiMiura: I'm scared for him, Like, I don't want him to die. It's only the first chapter and I already love it.

Lol, The Peace Offering had a beloved character die and I think it's funny that the fear of another character dying carried on into The Moon Dancer.

Maizlynn: HAHA! I'm heeereee! Looking forward to the story Panama! And I see the 2nd Male lead... *cough* Peli *cough*

I think I've mentioned it before, but I like it when people refer to me as Panama. I've used Panama as my online name for such a long time that I've grown really attached to it. Also, I can't tell you how happy it makes me that you've come here from The Peace Offering, it almost makes me feel as if I have a fan base, lol.

Smol-Otaku: Is that Kouen's child??

Yeah, all the Magi fics I'm writing are going to take place on the same timeline and Kouen had a kid in my previous story.

TcW_UwU: That got deep quickly :O

I really wanted to show that Judar had deeper emotions because in my opinion, someone that is as cold as he's usually portrayed won't actually fall in love. I wanted Judar and Ruhya's story to be realistic and slightly more mature than other Judar fanfics.

cashmoneyAP11: Bitchhhh you can call ru-whatever her name is mommy

This really made me laugh, lol.

TsubakiMiura: Hide and seek but you let her live her life lmao

I actually laughed out loud when I first read this comment. A mental image of Ruhya climbing out the window while Judar closed his eyes and counted popped into my mind and I thought that was really funny. 

(No username because I don't want them to get any hate): I hope Judar rapes her ;))))) I'm a weird person I apologize...great chapter <3 <3

Honestly, I wasn't sure how to react to this comment, like should I be mad or...? But then as I thought about it I realized there was a lot of sexual tension as Judar first interacted with Ruhya, and lots of other stories have romanticized stuff like this, so I think that the commenter didn't really mean it. Though this comment did make me realize that I should be careful with how Judar treated Ruhya before he began to have feelings for her because Ruhya wouldn't fall in love with anyone who badly abused her, especially with her background. That's why Judar doesn't touch Ruhya as aggressively in any of the following chapters.