The day before.

No POV:

It was 7 pm and Chloe and Aidy were talking about how exited they were to meet the cast of IT. The girls had been waiting for this moment forever. They had begged their parents to go to any Horrorcon that the cast was going too, it was always a no, however their mothers finally gave in and brought the girls tickets to go and meet the whole of the 'Losers Club.'

Chloe: So who are you most exited to meet, to be honest I'm most exited to meet Wyatt.

Aidy: Probably Jack to be fair, he has been my celebrity crush since like 2017.

(They both laugh quietly.)

Aidy: Just don't pass out when you see Wyatt okay?

(Aidy laughs.)

Chloe: I'm not going to pass out, you idiot! That was a 1 time thing.

Aidy: Oh please, when we met Nico Mirallegro you practically died.

(Both girls errupt in laughter.)

Chloe: Okay what did you bring to wear tommorow becuase we both have to look cute.

Aidy: I was just going to wear this. Is it okay?

Chloe: Yesss

Chloe: Yesss. That looks so cute, and Edgy.

Aidy: Chloe, shut up.

(The girls chuckle.)

Aidy: What about you what are you wearing?

Chloe: I dont know, Come and help me look.

(The girls look through Chloe's wardrobe.)

Aidy: Look, this is sweet.

Chloe : Yess, I really like that

Chloe : Yess, I really like that. Sometimes your good with clothes.  Okay let's get our pyjamas on and watch a film then go to bed because we have to wake up super early.

Aidy: Yeah okay, what film though.

Chloe: IT obviously!