Chpt 12

Meinu POV

I couldn't talk to him. I could only say his name. He didn't talk either. So we communicated through writing.

Morning wifey (:
Since this our last week together so let's spend every second together.
Breakfast is downstairs as well as another surprise... ME.
Come down when your ready. I love you
-DYLAN

I stared at the note and smiled. I started walking downstairs and saw Dylan outside talking to someone through the phone. He looked as if he was yelling. Angry. I walked outside and he looked at me and smiled.

"Go inside and eat." He signed. I looked at the phone suspiciously then left.

After a 3 minutes he came inside and looked at me and smiled. He grabbed a book and pen and started writing.

I'm sorry... I have to go somewhere for a while.

I'll be back.

I shook my head. But he wouldn't give me the pen. So I couldn't convey my feelings. "Dylan." I said shaking my head.

"I'll be back." He mouthed. He kissed my forehead, grabbed his keys and left. I grabbed my car keys... and followed.

DYLAN POV

This morning

"Hey Red. Are you able to make it to her funeral."

"This it too much to sink in. Why is she leaving. The whole gang should be there!"

"No Red! The doctor said only 10 people. Lohan myself and-"

"That's stupid! I'm inviting the whole gang!"

"Red please... don't ruin this day."

"Excuse me! It's your fault for not allowing us to see her this whole Time!"

"She doesn't want to see you in this state!" I yelled. I heard footsteps and saw Meinu. She smiled and I told her to go in and eat.

"Look... I can't have the whole gang. Please understand that. You can come to her funeral with the gang but not her death day."

"..." it was silent on the other end of the phone.

"We need to talk. Now. Come to my girlfriends house." He hung up and I looked at the phone angrily. I can't bring Meinu.

Meinu POV

He stopped outside a house I had never seen before. I watched him knock on the door. I saw a girl. Beautiful open the door. They both smiled and hugged each other. My eyes widened as he walked in. I looked down shaking. I knew he would have to move on from me... but it was so soon. I was still his wife after all. I started the car a sped off into a random place. I didn't know where I was just driving as fast a possible. Away from there. He left me in my last week with him... to see her. My thoughts... emotions were mixed. I started talking. But I couldn't hear myself.

"Hey Siri record this message." I said. I think... after about 10 seconds I talked.

"Dylan... don't look for me. I just wanted you to know that since that time you got on your knees and begged me to fix you.. to the time our relationship faltered.... to our wedding... honeymoon... and now. I've loved you. Always have always will. I'm sorry I couldn't be the one to have our kids. I saw your new girlfriend at the door. I'm sorry I followed you... but you are my everything. Don't worry I'm happy for you. Please be happy and don't do what Momo did. I love you. Hopefully we meet in heaven." I stopped and started crying. During my emotional speech however things started to blur. I was still speeding. I quickly turned to the edge of the road trying to park but it was too late. Everything went black.